Charges for Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

alinkinyourlife

Oct 27, 2008
Hi guys, helping a friend to check how should she charge a client for shooting a festival from 6pm to 12am for 3 days in a row with developing of photos?

Any affordable and reasonable places to recommend for developing?

I am a noob so need some advise here.

Z

Hi guys, helping a friend to check how should she charge a client for shooting a festival from 6pm to 12am for 3 days in a row with developing of photos?

Any affordable and reasonable places to recommend for developing?

I am a noob so need some advise here.

Z

if ur friend client ask for her service, charge higher, if ur friend look for her client, then charge normal lor...

if ur friend client ask for her service, charge higher, if ur friend look for her client, then charge normal lor...

It is a client approach. Any particular rates that can be worked on or best advise?

erm, since tat client approaches, 40-100 an hr sounds reasonable... exclude developing cost....

Bro, do you know anywhere that does printing of phones plus normally framings? I am checking on the cost of it... perhaps I should google...:dunno:

Bro, do you know anywhere that does printing of phones plus normally framings? I am checking on the cost of it... perhaps I should google...:dunno:

printing of phones, what phones...

normal framing can be cheap, or expensive, depending on the material used... glass oso got many types, anti reflective, normal, frame too got different cost... as long as u go to industrial area and not shops, it will be cheaper...

Status
Not open for further replies.