Charge for ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobby

Jun 25, 2008
www.flickr.com
I will be shooting a ROM pair soon . It will be a 2 hrs event . Was thinking to deliever around procees 50 pic in CD and slide show . Will $100 be unreasonable . Need advice, thanks:)

I will be shooting a ROM pair soon . It will be a 2 hrs event . Was thinking to deliever around procees 50 pic in CD and slide show . Will $100 be unreasonable . Need advice, thanks:)

Wow, hmm 2 hours is pretty tough i think haha. What does your couple intend to do? just ROM and nothing else?

All comes down to your skill level and assessing your worth for the shoot.

Wow, hmm 2 hours is pretty tough i think haha. What does your couple intend to do? just ROM and nothing else?

think just ROM ..I though them i will give them 30 to 40 + process pic ...:eek:

All comes down to your skill level and assessing your worth for the shoot.

Me still quite new to wedding photography ...really tough to quote :think:

think just ROM ..I though them i will give them 30 to 40 + process pic ...:eek:

then what will you do with the rest of the images? no point keeping them right? :dunno: How about you charge them a 100/hour deal to have all images returned with additional 30-40 processed prints returned?

its just my 2 cents worth. :)

then what will you do with the rest of the images? no point keeping them right? :dunno: How about you charge them a 100/hour deal to have all images returned with additional 30-40 processed prints returned?

its just my 2 cents worth. :)

I second this idea, that's what I did with my pal who hired me for his wedding. Well, hired in the most non-commercial sense though.

fairly reasonable....that's what my friend paid a photographer a few months back...
but another 2 friends...they ask me shoot and i shoot for free....

charge $100/hr

at least the $100 for the first hour can make up for the transports, equipment depreciation, printing cost if any
and the $100 for the 2nd hour will be your effort in the photography service and editing back at home.

hi all thanks for all the input ..had charge for $100 for the shot ..will be giving them just CD.

Btw ...any help on what to shoot ..hahaha ...as in if it is the AD wedding that are ton of detail to take for safe shot (eg still life stuff)and then you can go for the expression and stuff

But this will be just a ROM ...so wat i can think of are the cert , signature , flower , folk expression...

Much appreciate;)

hi all thanks for all the input ..had charge for $100 for the shot ..will be giving them just CD.

Btw ...any help on what to shoot ..hahaha ...as in if it is the AD wedding that are ton of detail to take for safe shot (eg still life stuff)and then you can go for the expression and stuff

But this will be just a ROM ...so wat i can think of are the cert , signature , flower , folk expression...

Much appreciate;)

Rings, also after the signing, and the money shots, get some pics of the friends and relatives. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.