sep30_332.jpg

sep30_314.jpg

sep30_313.jpg

sep30_311.jpg

sep30_307.jpg

sep30_306.jpg

sep30_303.jpg

sep30_302.jpg

Very obvious that you enjoyed thoroughly shooting Veron... but 34 photos posted? I don't even know where to start giving any constructive comments...

Of course, if it's jus to showcase Veron, then thanks for sharing...

Cheers :)

tats a lot of veron.most of them are over-xpose and a bit soft.anyhow thanks for sharing shes's hot

Cool stuff

Your pic def better than the first

This is ridiculous 34 pictures, and most of them, out of the 34, a quick glance, 22 should head straight to the trash can! As to the rest, one or two might make it! The rest sucke!

What, you fell in love with Veronica? Or fell in lust? 34 pictures, what you just uploaded the whole lot?

Good for you! Bad for Veronica.

Too many of the pictures you posted were badly posed, lifeless eyes, very awakard, very unflattering, over esposed or under exposed. Many poses were quite similar. Worse, of these similar poses, ususallly one is nice and the rest were bad, yet you posted them all. Why?

wah, save on the flashes.. just what I just learnt recently..
too trash on the face, unless u intend to print it in A3, boast to ISO800 should still be acceptable.

lucky u, she is a pretty gal to shoot. :)

this is another thread in portraits section that makes my jaw drop ... not only because of the bad quality of the shots, but also because of the unprecedented posting quantity. other than analysing these shots in psychoanalytic terms, i have absolutely no idea what you have in mind. you don't have to agree with me, but i think they are of really bad taste.

Hi leejay,

I have to say that I find that there are toooo many pic's and not different in any particular way.

Posting 1 or 2 of the better ones would have been better.

A question... did you have any say in the poses you photographed ?
Were you intouch with the model (quite pretty I will say) ?

It looks like you just shot photo's everytime the girl changed her pose.

It is all a learning thing ....

Not to be addressed at your photography but more as a general expression....
It irks me to see ribs !!!

To me it looks like the model is trying her best to look as thin as possible (as in #21).

Cheers

Don't mind me, I'm just a bass player.

lee...I know you're a newbie, and I think overall the forum had been very kind to you ever since the stephanie and yiming thread..but

Just a note:

I believe all shots is about respect. Respect towards the model, towards your skills as a photographer. In short, treat your pictures with respect, do Quality Checks, do your best to make her look the way you wanted to look (minus the primal urges and needs).

I know she's pretty, she's vivacious and so on..but doesn't mean you have to flood us with a ton of photographs that we could see you didn't bother to QC or even research how to make it even better for EACH photograph. To me, and many others, that's disrespect, firstly to yourself and secondly towards the model. Photography is not simply snap and shoot and tada! Masterpiece! Even if you're a newbie, effort is often shown through photographs, we could see.

By the way,
Could I be unrestrained?

What in hell is this? 34 pictures of her showing her in awkward postures, harsh flashes to the point I could see sweat pores on her face literally. Guide her to show what you think its her best features, not blasely point and shoot. If she poses, think how it could be further manipulated to reflect what you think about her. Frankly all I see is just speaks 'sex'. And even that is not refined further except you probably got too excited pressing the shutter.

Sorry to say, but I shall adopt DP persona (sorry doc):

All those pics belong in the bin. They suck.

Put . in. the . effort. to make her look good.
Put . in. the . effort. to make sure each photograph you post LOOKS good to you.
Put . in. the . effort. to go to the point where you feel you did your damn best and you don't care what others say.

Show her , and yourself respect.

woah... I dont know whats the elaborated ranting on "respect". Read already I almost fell laughing.

TS is obviously new. He cant really tell whats good or bad YET. Do you think anyone will want to post picture they deemed themselves as bad in the first place?

So so..fellow forumers, dont be too harsh on him. At least he has showed to possess the high level of enthusiam that is found lacking in many hobbyists. Not many would even think about paying $$$ to models for shooting. He certainly deserves nicer treatments.

OT a bit. I think the bikini is not fitting the model very well. The panties is like a size too big (see the loose cloth on the front of her bikini bottom). The bikini top also does not seem to bring out the curves on the bust very well too. Personally I do not like the color too.
My 0.5 cents only.

yeah man, this is posting diarrhea. choice 3 of your favourite and thats enuff or link to your gallery for those interested enough. i remembered clive used to get flamed for posting uncontrollably.

LeeJay

Thank you for posting.

I enjoyed viewing your portfolio.

Wonderful :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work.

Ok Guys ....

Just a little sidetrack from the big discussion going on there ....

Is it just me or does it seem like Veron has out-grown her bikini top ... I noticed it on another post, but it was just too glaring in this one ... About 40% of the pictures had overflow from her bikini top .... :0

Did any of the photog notice that or they just too happily shooting away because of the eye candy ...

Right ... that's all .... Now back to our regular programming ..... :)

^_^ Hi folks!

Wow, it's good to see so many people responding to my photos.
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for all your precious comments and advices.
They are all kindly noted. #^_^#

Feel free to comment on my future work! :cheers:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh man, it's Monday! :hung:

Status
Not open for further replies.