Channel 8 Events

:) I've allocated slots to both groups, and within each group there's a first-come-first-serve basis lah!

Hi Veron,

I've sent yesterday anynews?

Thanks!

hi hi, i've sent mine too, hope can join the event :) TQ!!

:) I've allocated slots to both groups, and within each group there's a first-come-first-serve basis lah!

I see. Thanks for clarifying.

hi Veron thanks for replying

got a Confirmation letter today thanks

If you got a Email subjects Says "Congratulations! You've been selected for the Star Awards 2011 Red Carpet event"

Means you are selected if you don't receive It means you Are not selected

Last Sentence
"We have successfully filled up our spaces, and are sorry to those whom we have had to turn away. If you have peers still asking to join, do inform them that if they have not received this email, they have not been selected."

thanks for reply veron got my confirmation yesteday

thanks for reply veron got my confirmation too. So excited. For those that going, do u think we can meet up earlier to share your experience if you have do this before.

I think we can meet at Vivo. But what range are you all bringing? I am thinking of 50mm and 70-200mm.

so good...u all are fast...too bad i missed the chance :(

i tink i the most noob one with my 50mm 1.8 and my tammy 18-250mm but i looking to trade my 550 with a 60D in cs

thanks for reply veron got my confirmation too. So excited. For those that going, do u think we can meet up earlier to share your experience if you have do this before.

I think we can meet at Vivo. But what range are you all bringing? I am thinking of 50mm and 70-200mm.

well I be using 18-105 and 55-200 with a SB-600 We are shooting outdoors Vivo could be nice!

so good...u all are fast...too bad i missed the chance :(

i tink i the most noob one with my 50mm 1.8 and my tammy 18-250mm but i looking to trade my 550 with a 60D in cs

:think: Guys sorry to spoil the fun, i know you all are excited but do think discussion will be more appropriate in the Kopitiam Section instead of here? Thanks in advance! :cheers:

For more discussion about the star awards kindly go to my thread in the kopitiam section

Hey photogs!

Yep the list is closed and over-over-subscribed! Thanks for all your emails, but we really have no more spare slots already.
Just wanna say that security on that day will be really tight, so if u didn't get my confirmation email, you really won't be able to get in! :)

congrats to all those who are coming down! we will send out more details when we get them, see u on 24th apr!

HI, any update on this event? The first show will start tomorrow.... Thanks in Advanvce.

Hello photogs!
Those of you who made it to the Walk of Fame, thanks so much! It was really hot and some of you had 'encounters' with the very zealous fans, we apologise! We're actually giving feedback to production, and hoping to fight for better spots and exclusivity for our photogs next year. Thanks much for your patience! Have seen many photos on our Facebook and twitter, THANK YOU!

Oh and we're organising a screening of the first episode of C.L.I.F. 警徽天职 for bloggers and fans at a cinema. For those of you who have an active blog, write in! Write a post on your blog about why you like Channel 8, then send in your blog url to promo8_at_mediacorp.com.sg before 8 May. If you have friends/family who would be interested, tell them this news as well. :) For more information, you can check out the Channel 8 blog. :)
5383fb6072dead2eff2b0843e3d5ccadf69480af.jpg

Last edited: