Changing Camera

Believe me, they can well used their clothings better than most average camera users using their camera equipment. Clothings (including bags, shoes, cosmetics and clothes of course!) are their bread and butter for ghastly to beauty transformation.

no hor, i know a handful of ladies, buy, wear only once and let it rot in the cupboard.

If you're not using much, sell me your 40d. Buy the 7d if you like it that much. :)

no hor, i know a handful of ladies, buy, wear only once and let it rot in the cupboard.

So for us to own two cam bodies should be OK...

I am looking around for a new camera but i dont know whether i should change! I am now currently using a canon eos 40 d with a sigma lens and still an amateur. I do not really use my camera that much too. Im considering the Eos 7 D! Should I change? :confused:

What is the point of changing/upgrading when you don't use it that often? If you wanna upgrade, maybe you can change to a decent PnS instead of DSLR. Tats just my opinion.

I'm having this dilemma as well, owning a 40d & considering to upgrade to a 7d..
My main reason for wanting to upgrade is coz of the capability of shooting video for the 7d..
N 7 is my lucky number :bsmilie:

I'm having this dilemma as well, owning a 40d & considering to upgrade to a 7d..
My main reason for wanting to upgrade is coz of the capability of shooting video for the 7d..

then a 600D shd suffice. IIRC, it also have the in-video auto focus which 7D don't :p

Depends on what you feel lacking in your current camera.
If you shoot very little, and have good tolerance of higher ISO noise or not much need to shoot under poor lighting conditions (or use flash when faced with them), or even if you are just shooting still objects and landscapes, there may not be a need to change a camera.

Bro can sell me ur cam for $100 since the shutter count is so highhhh at 15K. Anyway u wont be using it since it's sooo old technology and only a 7D can make your photo turns out better. PM me k. Thx.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Good decision for cam with video, specially oversea landscape views...etc

if u feel that you really need the video function in 7d and you are going to utilise the camera more often than before or you have intentions to be more serious in the hobby, then perhaps you shld upgrade it. if otherwise, you can just stick with your 40d since you mentioned that you don't do photography often.

Reading this forum, especially the sale section can be aditive. Whenever I scroll through it, I have the tendency to pick up something but not always using them.
I think it is important to maintain discipline not use whatever you already own. Buy only if the current set up cannot meet you need. Hope I can also do what I just said

Reading this forum, especially the sale section can be aditive. Whenever I scroll through it, I have the tendency to pick up something but not always using them.
I think it is important to maintain discipline not use whatever you already own. Buy only if the current set up cannot meet you need. Hope I can also do what I just said

Very true... but many of us (including myself) is deeply poisoned... I think I must sign myself up for a cruise that provide no internet service and go away for a while... to fight the addiction of buying new camera stuff... sometime like this popular chinese Official Zhu De

Last edited:
Maybe he will win more, and be more additive to BBB cos he have the extra money?
Hee

it seems that lots of ppl have the urge to buy camera/lenses then to shoot with them.

Sometimes I do find myself wanting to try(and collect) lenses more than needing them. :<

Since u mention it yourself.. u dont shoot alot.. then why bother to get a new camera when your prevs 1 is working fine.
And yes.. skills apart.. to take better/nicer photo.. a good glass is more useful than a camera body.