Status
Not open for further replies.

bpcore

Jun 17, 2006
where can i get one of these?

huh...get what bag??

westwest1 said:
huh...get what bag??

I think he means one of those light tight bags in which you load exposed film onto a developing reel.

Tetrode said:
I think he means one of those light tight bags in which you load exposed film onto a developing reel.

oh okok...:embrass:

acherly, no need changing bags one. during night time just use your thick blanket folded into multiple layers, lay the blanket on top of the bed, put the film and stuff under the blanket, switch off the lights and fiddle around.

cheap and good. :)

user12343 said:
acherly, no need changing bags one. during night time just use your thick blanket folded into multiple layers, lay the blanket on top of the bed, put the film and stuff under the blanket, switch off the lights and fiddle around.

cheap and good. :)

This method works well with your girlfriend/wife/mistress too. [tongue-in-cheek]

hahaha..cheap yea but what if i need to take out the film in the day..
i was thinking of some canvas bag dont know might work or not..

bpcore said:
hahaha..cheap yea but what if i need to take out the film in the day..
i was thinking of some canvas bag dont know might work or not..
Use mid-roll changing technique... You don't need changing bag/tent.

Regards,
Arto.

If you need a changing bag, just get one, unlike darkroom, you can't check is there any light leak, so don't take risk on this, get a bigger one, so you have more room to work, pratice on some dummy film first.

catchlights said:
If you need a changing bag, just get one, unlike darkroom, you can't check is there any light leak, so don't take risk on this, get a bigger one, so you have more room to work, pratice on some dummy film first.

Agree to that!

After all the work you put in to get those images, it makes little sense to do something as silly as some of the suggestions here.

The changing bag will last you a long time, and a lot more versatile and comfortable than trying to monkey around under a sheet/s.

student said:
Agree to that!

After all the work you put in to get those images, it makes little sense to do something as silly as some of the suggestions here.

The changing bag will last you a long time, and a lot more versatile and comfortable than trying to monkey around under a sheet/s.

Amen to that, esp since a decent sized one costs about $50 - perhaps even less than that.

student said:
Agree to that!

Hell yeah I agree to that. I was monkeying around under sheets until recently when I got a bag off cheap from ebay. Ahhhh..the convenience..

Status
Not open for further replies.