Changi hospital still can shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiftybucks

Jan 20, 2005
Hi all...

Heard there is an old abandoned changi hospital. Is it still open or is it sealed up already?
Can any one tell me how to get there?
:)

I know u still can shoot.
I don't remember how to get there....
BUT... i hope u believe in some forms of protection and bring whatever u need along! ;)

philliptan said:
Just passed by there yesterday. Can go and shoot. Not sealed up.

Actually went there on Saturday to try and get some shots in, there was this guy wondering around, in just shorts, and told me that you're not allowed to take photos. Didn't really believe him, don't think he is the caretaker, more likely a squatter, but didn't want to start an argument, so left after a few shots. So if you go, be aware of this guy. Think the light in the late afternoon would be the best, but that's just me.

ldft said:
Actually went there on Saturday to try and get some shots in, there was this guy wondering around, in just shorts, and told me that you're not allowed to take photos. Didn't really believe him, don't think he is the caretaker, more likely a squatter, but didn't want to start an argument, so left after a few shots. So if you go, be aware of this guy. Think the light in the late afternoon would be the best, but that's just me.

This guy you saw, got legs one or not? :p

Heh.

But seriously, I think there's supposed to be a jaga stationed there. Just that I didn't see any when I went there...

think better go in group, for safety. Maybe got bad people, wild dogs and snakes. (I never been there before, I just guess that uninhabited places will usually have this)

Status
Not open for further replies.