changi boardwalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonythh

Jan 4, 2004
Hi

Does anyone tell me how to go to the recently introduce Boardwalk? Have anyone taking pics there?

Cheers
tonythh

tonythh said:
Hi

Does anyone tell me how to go to the recently introduce Boardwalk? Have anyone taking pics there?

Cheers
tonythh
The boardwalk start from near the Entrance of the Changi Sailing Club. You won't miss it there. It just in front of the entrance. Sorry.. for abt the no of the bus that goes there.

Anyone can fill in on that?

Bluestrike said:
The boardwalk start from near the Entrance of the Changi Sailing Club. You won't miss it there. It just in front of the entrance. Sorry.. for abt the no of the bus that goes there.

Bus 29 from Tampines Interchange will take you there. It will stop outside Hendon Camp (Commandos) and just walk straight in after that.

ransoma22 said:
You can find alot of information of this Changi Boardwalk

See here Click Me

Thanks everybody for your wonderful info, will make a trip there these few days. If can, do share with me any other wonderful place in Singapore that can take pics where we newies not expected. In my mind, only limited place to think of. :cool:

Bluestrike said:

Is there any other way to gain entry into the boardwalk apart from Changi Sailing Club? Was the before CNY on a weekend, had to 'con' my way into the club before being able to access the boardwalk. This is coz they only allow members during weekends (for certain time of the day). Well, I 'talked' my way in coz my company is supplying them the club software.

renegade said:
Is there any other way to gain entry into the boardwalk apart from Changi Sailing Club? Was the before CNY on a weekend, had to 'con' my way into the club before being able to access the boardwalk. This is coz they only allow members during weekends (for certain time of the day). Well, I 'talked' my way in coz my company is supplying them the club software.

Alternatively, the Changi boardwalk can be accessed from just outside Changi Beach Club. It is just below Fairy Point Hill where there is a 'spooky' looking colonial building :eek:

Is public able to get into changi broadwalk without getting questioned?

there are two point of entry to go to the boardwalk and both are at public locations.

see this map

first is at changi point sailing club just before the car park entrance. the other's a further walk from bus stop along changi beach club.

if you're late for sunset, then go straight via the changi beach club entrance as you can see the sun setting clearly. hope this helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.