Changi beach sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.

larcenciel

Dec 21, 2003
Visit site
Hi, here are some sunset photos shot at changi beach last saturday. some fotos are abit underexposed to get more saturated color. pls give your comments and share your view. thanks.

imprisoned bird
IMG_4636.jpg

sunset 1
IMG_4663.jpg

sunset 2
IMG_4677.jpg

chalet house
IMG_4683.jpg

larcenciel said:
Hi, here are some sunset photos shot at changi beach last saturday. some fotos are abit underexposed to get more saturated color. pls give your comments and share your view. thanks.

imprisoned bird
IMG_4636.jpg

sunset 1
IMG_4663.jpg

sunset 2
IMG_4677.jpg

chalet house
IMG_4683.jpg

nice shots... :thumbsup: like the 1st pic n the last pic...

1st pic u zoom on the bird n blur the background... nice... see the bird quite clearly... :thumbsup:

last pic did u use a tripod ??? :think: pic is clear n nice... can see the reflection... ;)

yes, for the 1st shot, i zoom in to focus on the bird, then zoom out to recompose. i found colorful frame can add punch to the image.

last shot used f/8 for 30 secs. it was shot right after sunset. my 2nd and 3rd shot minutes later shows the sky become too dark. timing is crucial here.
thanks for the comments larry. :D

Good eye for the 1st pic!
Last pic, I think may be better to crop off the dark platform on the right (with someone standing there), as it distracts from the main subject, which is your chalet...

regards
..NuTs..

larcenciel said:

nuts said:
Good eye for the 1st pic!
Last pic, I think may be better to crop off the dark platform on the right (with someone standing there), as it distracts from the main subject, which is your chalet...

regards
..NuTs..
for me, 1st pic is a learning experience to turn a boring subject into a ineresting photo ;p
as for the last pic,i also notice tat part. but i feel tat if i crop it off, the bridge will looks too short and the balance is no longer there. rather, next time i shoot from another angel to exclude tat part :D
thanks for comments.
errr, how come nobody comment on 2nd & 3rd foto huh, this supposed to be a sunset shoot leh :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.