Changi Airport competition - Win an Audi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoExist

Apr 25, 2003
Visit site
Hi fellow clubsnappers...

Taken form the changi airport webby...

The Memories of Changi Contest is a tribute to our heritage and is part of Changi Airport's 25th Anniversary celebrations. You can contribute items relating to Changi Airport at any time in its history since 1981. It could be photographs, a video, a painting, a specially made model of the airport or memorabilia you've collected in the past.

Send in your entries for a chance to win in our Lucky Draw! The top 60 entries will be exhibited at Changi Airport for passengers and locals to vote for their favourite entry to earn the “People's Choice Award".

THE REQUIREMENTS

Entries must be submitted under one of the following categories that relate to Changi Airport:

CATEGORY 1 - Architecture and Design
CATEGORY 2 - Service Excellence
CATEGORY 3 - Historical Moments
CATEGORY 4 - Personal Moments

All entries must be accompanied by a short title and a brief writeup (not exceeding 50 words) that describes the inspiration for the entry.

http://www.changiairport.com.sg/

CLick on memories of Changi contest...

hmm i did submit a A380 in... while at AA2006.. .is still considered changi right? haha. and some old shots back in 1980s .. esp the infamous world clock wall in T1 back then.. i was abt 4-5 yrs yrs old i believe.not i take of coz, i think it was my dad

I thought photography is disallowed at the airport? :dunno:

not in areas where the ticket-holding passengers and the public has access to, with some exceptions.

espn said:
I thought photography is disallowed at the airport? :dunno:

In the airport itself is ok, but not where i'm working in. That place u've to get a special permit to take pics.

Snoweagle said:
In the airport itself is ok, but not where i'm working in. That place u've to get a special permit to take pics.

Tower control?

JediForce4ever said:
It would help if you state where you are working in...
Food court?:sweat:

*pengz* Must well say in toilet LOL :bsmilie:

I'm working at SIA Engrg, at the apron.

JediForce4ever said:
intresting!...must be very fun up there:)

Ermm...the apron is at ground level where the planes are parked. When i go out of my office area, i see planes in front of me already.

Snoweagle said:
*pengz* Must well say in toilet LOL :bsmilie:

I'm working at SIA Engrg, at the apron.

hey, then u must know mao & tofu?

btw, me also working in restricted area, have just emailed CAAS for permission, see how

Never knew got so many airport staff here... :D

Me strictly not airport staff, me from SASCO, but also got access to apron. Too bad cannot bring camera hor?

wong1979 said:
hey, then u must know mao & tofu?

btw, me also working in restricted area, have just emailed CAAS for permission, see how

I dunno them both though. :bsmilie:

philliptan said:
Never knew got so many airport staff here... :D

Me strictly not airport staff, me from SASCO, but also got access to apron. Too bad cannot bring camera hor?

There cannot bring cams unless u get a special permit and show to police there and they'll let u bring in.

I tot they wan photos taken during your first visit or back in the first few operating days..

Not now than chiong snapshots... issit? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.