Changes to NS in 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
No changes to PES A/B.

Obese increase by 3 more weeks and PTP increase by 4 more weeks.

More, PES E used to be 5-day residential.. Now 4 weeks.

:bsmilie:

No changes to PES A/B.

Obese increase by 3 more weeks and PTP increase by 4 more weeks.

More, PES E used to be 5-day residential.. Now 4 weeks.

:bsmilie:

:nono: What is MINDEF thinking about?

Haha. Apart from PES E recruits, all these changes goes down to 1 thing - Fitness levels.

Haha. Apart from PES E recruits, all these changes goes down to 1 thing - Fitness levels.

:bsmilie: Seriously, I don't get the idea of why they should extend PES E recruits' BMT duration.

Cos some of them are fit but just that they keng?? LOL...

:bsmilie: Blame it on the MO then. They're the one grading it. :bsmilie:

heng, i ORD long time liao...else I PES E also kena...:sweat:

my best memories were in my bmt ptp training, compared to being in ocs(ooc), then thereafter being in unit. at least in bmt you are more 'pure' haha. If they don't extend the liability length, 4 months ptp is actually a good thing in my opinion

Actaully the most sian period of my National Service is during BMT. It was fun a sense when you are doing the training but... 6pm Sunday evening report to Pasir Ris.... SIAN! And the ferry ride makes it even more sian. Not to mention my camp was Rocky Hill, FAR FAR away from the ferry terminal. No sight of mainland. Even though I had mainland camps far far away from my house. Literally east to west but at least you can see cars, civilisation... and I was in PTP batch.

So another 4 more weeks for PTP? SIAN. Going to ORD in 5 days!;)

Serious waste of time.:angry:

no lah, its not waste of time, our service is for national security, its one big loop thing, otherwise how can we chit chat safely here in kopitiam? otherwise how can we play happily with our dslr?

I think 4 weeks PES E is to teach them the proper forms, admin procedures, how to feel up forms, etc etc...

SO we expect a Commando Clerk now.

Status
Not open for further replies.