Change of focusing screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeocolin

May 2, 2003
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Hi,
Any idea what's the difference between the M and ML focusing screen as suggested at http://konicaminolta.com/products/consumer/camera-peu/slr/acc/acc_othera.html

Do you know if the local showroom usually has stock and how much waiting time and how much it costs for them to install it? Am considering 1 of these gride focusing screens for my D7.

If you have contact number and address of the new showroom, that'll be useful too. Thanks. :)

its cost $60.. 15 mins to get it done..

GENO said:
its cost $60.. 15 mins to get it done..

D5D can change?

Look Like not support 5D.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
L-60
M-60
ML-120

and for M screen need to do calibration.. take a longer time

i think its more like u want to spend more time chatting with the lady there loh.
:devil: :devil:

GENO said:
i think its more like u want to spend more time chatting with the lady there loh.
:devil: :devil:

talk about tis hor... i long time no go liao... time to find fault with my cam again... btw, nikon receptionist chio bo?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
talk about tis hor... i long time no go liao... time to find fault with my cam again... btw, nikon receptionist chio bo?
hey! meet up someday, want to see your M screen! :D

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

i going there tmr, sms u chio anot?
:devil:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
paiseh.. mine is ML screen...
i dun care about ur L screen leh
i just want to see your M screen

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u dun mind... help me take a picture... thanks!

i am not joking with u, i am really going there, i will take pic and send to u..
:bsmilie:

GENO said:
i am not joking with u, i am really going there, i will take pic and send to u..
:bsmilie:

If chio, should talk her into modelling for Minolta group photoshoot. lah.

yeocolin said:
Hi,
Any idea what's the difference between the M and ML focusing screen as suggested at http://konicaminolta.com/products/consumer/camera-peu/slr/acc/acc_othera.html

Do you know if the local showroom usually has stock and how much waiting time and how much it costs for them to install it? Am considering 1 of these gride focusing screens for my D7.

If you have contact number and address of the new showroom, that'll be useful too. Thanks. :)
Hi Yeocolin
I think you're referring to M/ML screen for film D7. Anyway, it's the same price last time. Both $60, for the film D7. I changed to a ML one. After changing, the viewfinder is dimmer when I use not so bright lens(with f3.5). Also, the difference in out-focus clearness from the normal screen isn't that great in my opinion.

iceberg said:
Hi Yeocolin
I think you're referring to M/ML screen for film D7. Anyway, it's the same price last time. Both $60, for the film D7. I changed to a ML one. After changing, the viewfinder is dimmer when I use not so bright lens(with f3.5). Also, the difference in out-focus clearness from the normal screen isn't that great in my opinion.
I thought the gridlines will be more useful especially when doing landscape. So, what's the difference between M and ML screen?

yeocolin said:
I thought the gridlines will be more useful especially when doing landscape. So, what's the difference between M and ML screen?

L stands for the gridlines and is the difference between both of them. As M screens, they both provide better focus contrast when using wide aperture lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.