Change Flight Dates, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mUshro0m

Nov 16, 2003
Singapore@Jurong
Dear all, can help me with this burning question? I was supposed to fly to HK next week for a holiday, but it seems that the "bird flu" is getting worse. Does anyone know if there will be extra charges if i wanna change the date of the days i'm flying, say to July? Btw, i will be flying by Cathay.

Dear all, can help me with this burning question? I was supposed to fly to HK next week for a holiday, but it seems that the "bird flu" is getting worse. Does anyone know if there will be extra charges if i wanna change the date of the days i'm flying, say to July? Btw, i will be flying by Cathay.

Depends on the conditions of your ticket...

Usually those super savers do not allow you to change flight dates nor dose it allowed you to returned unless you have completed a min X days.

The current Hong Kong bird flu hit an area called Yuen Long, its a primarily residental area with nearby villages and chicken farms, its unlikely tourists will go to that area (something like Chao Chu Kang in Singapore). But its still your own decision to go or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.