Champions League final

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Bah. Chelsea really got lucky. Bayern dominated the whole match.

Congrats to all Chelsea Fans and off-course bro zaren as well..:)

Bayern was the better team in many areas except LUCK......:(

thanks! yep...have to admit luck was on our side :)

:cheergal: Chelsea :cheergal:

Poor spurs....no ucl for them next season after doing so well...

Poor spurs....no ucl for them next season after doing so well...

Its a double blow for Harry too.....miss out on the england job and ucl

thou I am a man u fan , I had tears within my eyes when chelsea won it ,
because they have been trying so hard for so many years , they have some great players inside ,
they deserve it , congrats to them for finally bringing glory for their UCL quest !

Next season will be tough.

Watched it and yea..i wanted BM to win but well. Chelsea got it. And IMO they deserve it.
BM dominated the whole match and was always on the advantage just very disappointing how they can loose it all..

Multi-billionaire bookies / powerful gangsters decide outcome of some football matches. Football players are well paid actors, they obey orders to stay alive.

This match does not look kelong, I think it is just typical of how Chelsea play under Jose, and Di Matteo just copy it....that is to defend,frustrate and pray for the odd break. Inter Milan was dominated by Barca couple of years back, but still Win. That's football. As long as you don't concede and you score one, you win. This time, Chelsea just got better luck in the PK.

Anyway I just cannot believe that a KKJ manager like Di Matteo is now a Champions League winning manager, and this will be kept in the history book. Nonetheless, congrats to all Chelsea supporters and Didier Drogba.

This match does not look kelong, I think it is just typical of how Chelsea play under Jose, and Di Matteo just copy it....that is to defend,frustrate and pray for the odd break. Inter Milan was dominated by Barca couple of years back, but still Win. That's football. As long as you don't concede and you score one, you win. This time, Chelsea just got better luck in the PK.

Anyway I just cannot believe that a KKJ manager like Di Matteo is now a Champions League winning manager, and this will be kept in the history book. Nonetheless, congrats to all Chelsea supporters and Didier Drogba.

I believe Di Matteo deserve some credit for turning Chelsea's session around. He will be giving the chairman a headache on whether to give him the job on a full-time basis.

I believe Di Matteo deserve some credit for turning Chelsea's session around. He will be giving the chairman a headache on whether to give him the job on a full-time basis.

Di Matteo deserves the job full time. The chairman will be a prize idiot if he lets Di Matteo and Drogba leave in the summer.

Last edited:
Di Matteo deserves the job full time. The chairman will be a prize idiot if he lets Di Matteo and Drogba leave in the summer.

Finally the "King of Cups" finally got the cup they have been missing! lol... Remember to hold on tight for next season hmmm... will it be at stamford bridge or will it be coming back to OT! ;p

heard droba wanna come LFC....

Multi-billionaire bookies / powerful gangsters decide outcome of some football matches. Football players are well paid actors, they obey orders to stay alive.

If this was indeed true of UCL, CFC should have clinched it way earlier than 2012 :p

Finally the "King of Cups" finally got the cup they have been missing! lol... Remember to hold on tight for next season hmmm... will it be at stamford bridge or will it be coming back to OT! ;p

most likely heading back to spain .... lol