Challenging outdoor shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

madscientist

Dec 12, 2005
Hi all,

There will be an organised shoot available on next Saturday, 5th August 2006. From 9pm-11pm at Clarke Quey.

Details of the shoot is as follows:

Theme: Clubbing Devils
Dress code (for models): Clubbing outfit that's bold, sexy, crazy.
No of models: 3
No of photographers: 15

1st hour - 5 photographers per model
2nd hour - 15 photographers to all 3 models

1 personnel will be accompanying each model. Please feel free to ask them for help if you require any assistance (eg. holding of reflectors).

Cost: $90 per photographer

You can also submit your shots to me to participate in a selection round. Selected photographers will get a commercial assignment. For those interested in participating, please note that the focus of the shoot would be hair.

Please let me know if you require any special arrangements.

PS: A 50% deposit is required for confirmation.

If there is enough photographers, a session could be planned for this saturday, 29th July 2006.

:think: this is new... pay $90 shoot 3 models for 2hrs. Focus on hair... submit photos to be judged and stand to get assignments

I suppose that sums it up.

gryphon said:
:think: this is new... pay $90 shoot 3 models for 2hrs. Focus on hair... submit photos to be judged and stand to get assignments

I suppose that sums it up.
u forgot abt the provision of manpower part, hehe.

I forgot to add that it's not a requirement to focus on hair. You can shoot at anywhere you want, just that you can't submit those photos.

npnt :)

Cool up for you :)

Let us see the models and what kind of hairstyles soon :) Will professional lighting, stylist, makeup and hairstylist be provided? If they are provided. Its is a very good learning experience for fellow photographers to experience a commercial shoot with a good team and crew :)

How much is the pay for the commercial assignments and the requirements?
Can we load the client for photos selected?

You are very good to give such lobangs to fellow CS members. They can even make money out of the shoot. Hope everything turns out well for ya.

Cheers

madscientist said:

no picture, no talk :bsmilie: (Pardon my directness :) )

If we are paying $90, at least expect to see the pics of the models we are shooting rite?

Wow... can I use my Nokia N70 to shoot?

madscientist said:
I forgot to add that it's not a requirement to focus on hair. You can shoot at anywhere you want, just that you can't submit those photos.

anywhere????? oh no..... oh yessss....

Hi Tuck Loong,

Makeup artiste will be provided by us. As the models have long hair, we will make sure their hair to be of suitable condition, soft and silky. No styling will be done. Lighting could be arranged, although it will be separately charged.

The details of the assignment will not be released as I don't want pple to join this shoot jsut to get this job.

Hi Eric,

My apologies, I will upload the photos here real soon. Sorry about that.

Hi _espn_,

Sure, photography is not only about equipment, :)

Hi KNIGHT ONG,

Unfortunately only one. Others with potential will be kived, :D

KNIGHT ONG said:
how many selected photographers will get a commerical assignment ?? ;p

Thanks for the clarifications :)

May you find the best photographer for your hair client in this shoot.

Cheers :)

madscientist said:
Hi KNIGHT ONG,

Unfortunately only one. Others with potential will be kived, :D

Thanks for the clarification.

May you find the best photographer for your hair client in this shoot. :)

KNIGHT ONG said:
Thanks for the clarification.

May you find the best photographer for your hair client in this shoot. :)
Huh? Thought this is model shoot? What hair client? You mean madscientist is looking for a photographer for his client? I blur liao :confused:

very challenging! *in more ways than one*

Hi _espn_,

In a way, yes. But I do have to emphasize that this shoot is not an interview. It's a shoot meant for you guys to enjoy.

Hi di0nysus,

care to show us the ways? :)

just saying for fun. as another CS'er has posted. NPNT, posting pictures(of the models) are almost a 'must' if you want to draw in the participants. and now there's the qn of a few details that's left out that pple wld like to know etc..

all the best!

i understand, hehe. but i only got 2 models' pic. waiting for the 3rd 1, :D

Status
Not open for further replies.