Chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ransoma22

Mar 31, 2002
KTV Lounge Hall
Some pics i dug out from my HDD and re-touch to it....

P4264048.jpg

P4274156.jpg

Comments please.....
Thanks! ;)

ordinaryless said:
ya chairs do evoke lots of emotions...

give a surreal, lonely yet classic feel..

Hmm...it does.
It like someone who once sat there is no longer there, leaving the chairs empty, loneliness as you had say...
;)

great pics!!! nice words too but you might want to change the colour of them, the floor is light in colour and a bit to hard to see the author's name.

Does the chairs belongs to you? Maybe you can do a series with the chairs at different places in singapore? like outside a pub, in a field etc or maybe different chairs at different places also can....just a suggestion :)

ptwong said:
great pics!!! nice words too but you might want to change the colour of them, the floor is light in colour and a bit to hard to see the author's name.

Does the chairs belongs to you? Maybe you can do a series with the chairs at different places in singapore? like outside a pub, in a field etc or maybe different chairs at different places also can....just a suggestion :)

Thanks! Ya, agreed on your point of view. Did tried changing the font color to black, blue and etc....move up, move down but still stick to it..Maybe i shift the author name higher ... :sweatsm:

Nope! Not mine *I wish* .. Good suggestion! Hope I can spot these outside .. :thumbsup:

like the 1st one. the shadows and warm mood really set emotion of ones who are no longer around..

wow! like those postercards I found in those gift shops....
The poems add on to the mood as well :) Brilliant!

2nd 1 is good also...Thought I feel like can add something to it

rainman said:
wow! like those postercards I found in those gift shops....
The poems add on to the mood as well :) Brilliant!

2nd 1 is good also...Thought I feel like can add something to it

Thanks! :)
Add something like ? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.