Chaco sandals

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearycute

Dec 23, 2002
Visit site
Anyone has any experience with this brand of sandals? How is it compared to teva, columbia etc? And where can i buy them in Singapore? Around how much for the Z/2 hah?

supposed to be pretty good. teva has dropped in standards ever since they started mass production after 98.

Chacos sold at campers corner and beach road. about 150 + ...

I wear oakley slippers now though, even though i had 6 pairs of tevas and no chacos before..

thanx to all

sehsuan said:
got my z2 for 145 from soh brothers, beach road. ;)
er...mind if you let me know roughly where this soh brother is?

sehsuan said:
got my z2 for 145 from soh brothers, beach road. ;)

that's cheap man!! i got z1 terreno at campers for abt 170 after 10%discount from using PAYM card.

had thought that only campers carried it. campers really a heaven for outdoor fanatics, but their stuff are pretty high end, which == EX.

anyway, my fav sandals to date is chaco. worn reebok, nike etc b4, all canot last >1yr.
i wear to sch almost every day etc.

chaco definitely worth it.

Chacos are great!!!! Very comfortable. The good thing about these sandals is that the starp is one piece and not those other sandals where they are glued at the ends. Moreover, the soles can be re-sewn once worn out for S$20-S$30.

Camper's Corner give a 10% discount or 15% (I can't remember now) for purchases above S$100.

BTW, I've got the Z2 Colorado and the Miles.

Very good :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

di0nysus said:
that's cheap man!! i got z1 terreno at campers for abt 170 after 10%discount from using PAYM card.

had thought that only campers carried it. campers really a heaven for outdoor fanatics, but their stuff are pretty high end, which == EX.

anyway, my fav sandals to date is chaco. worn reebok, nike etc b4, all canot last >1yr.
i wear to sch almost every day etc.

chaco definitely worth it.

Damn ex for a sandals man! Wondering why my BATA sandals are so cheap??
;p

sehsuan said:
shall we do a "your feet + chaco" photo thread soon? :D
hmmm interesting theme... haha... and place my feet next to pic of Hong Kong.... heh... :D

Linkster said:
am using a pair of Source Stream Sport now..
Hey, Source is good - am still wearing my Stream - in the 3rd yr at least and I wear it almost every weekend. It comes with a warranty until the green spot on the sole wears out.

Campus Corner is snob, snob, snob....was looking for trekking shoes and when asked by the plump guy from the shop what my budget was, I said around $100. The guy laughed, and his reply was: "Go to Bata!". I was humbled, so walked out, and in the end bought a pair of Timberland which was way above $100 anyway. Why pay high prices for that guy to have a very comfortable life? Can get most of the same stuff at cheaper prices at beach rd or Soh Brothers, minus the insults too.

ghibli, campers' corner has a lot of part-timers, some of whom i know as acquaintances, but from another colleague's feedback, some of them are probably eccentric... ;)

sehsuan, altho' what u said is no excuse, I might just get annoyed and shake my head if it was a part-timer or someone junior. I understand from others that the plump guy is the boss or one of the bosses leh.

Status
Not open for further replies.