Cha anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbird17

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2008
north
A cup of chinese tea to go with your moon cake while you spot Chang Er flying off to the moon waving at you:bsmilie:

I only had 1/4 moon cake left so didnt managed to shoot it with the cuppa chinese tea and well i ate the last of it before shooting this=p

2855506807_8c76962100.jpg

Happy Mid Autumn guys!

A cup of chinese tea to go with your moon cake while you spot Chang Er flying off to the moon waving at you:bsmilie:

I only had 1/4 moon cake left so didnt managed to shoot it with the cuppa chinese tea and well i ate the last of it before shooting this=p

2855506807_8c76962100.jpg

Happy Mid Autumn guys!

Pretty nice background and lighting, if you could write a chinese character something (or PP it) onto the table using those tea droplets would be cool.

Last edited:
If you remove the 3 droplets of water, I think it will make a good image! Circular shape + shadow + the lighting..nice!

If you remove the 3 droplets of water, I think it will make a good image! Circular shape + shadow + the lighting..nice!

interesting thought =) i had one without the droplets and i thought looks nicer with. but i will work on it.

to Override2Zion: yeah maybe. didn't come across to my mind. it was done without flash just a table lamp on top of a black cardboard!

Last edited:
i think the droplets add to the photo. i like it!! well seen!

i think the droplets add to the photo. i like it!! well seen!

thanks. actually it was by accident. i was moving the cup and the droplets drop and i thought hey looks nice :p

to Override2Zion: yeah maybe. didn't come across to my mind. it was done without flash just a table lamp on top of a black cardboard!

No worries about the suggestion bro, just a though that came to my mind. This shot was nicely executed though, i like the simplicity of the setup :)

No worries about the suggestion bro, just a though that came to my mind. This shot was nicely executed though, i like the simplicity of the setup :)

yup.. maybe can try do up a diy softbox but i am not so hardcore yet to shoot still life so do so.. nice wedding photos you have too =)

yup.. maybe can try do up a diy softbox but i am not so hardcore yet to shoot still life so do so.. nice wedding photos you have too =)

Thanks for the compliments bro :). Hope to have a chance to go shoot together some day.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments bro :). Hope to have a chance to go shoot together someday.

well, definately get chance. i think i will try another still life next weekend. same theme cha! =)

i like this
only thought that the shadow in the cup is too dark

great attempt.

i like this
only thought that the shadow in the cup is too dark

great attempt.

thank you. the shadow i guess cus paper also black. wil take note!!

here's another photo of the cha series ;)

2875133504_181e9e3e8e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.