CF connection from Camera to Laptop via PCMCIA + Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvestnow

May 29, 2002
elo guys, i was wondering if there's such stuffs like..

using my digicam(cp5700), by placing in a cf card like input, which have a cable to my laptop's PCMCIA slot.

or

by placing in a cf card like input, which have a cable to a "CF Hub" and from the "CF Hub" to my laptop's PCMCIA slot.

aim is to transfer files captured from my cam fast...
i know this could be done on high end camera systems, leaf, 1ds, d100, etc.
but wanna c if this could be done on my cam. - more of a dream actually.. anyone ever tried if this could be done? or already seen someone doin this? hee... :)

Oh, so your idea is to have whatever shots taken and pass it straight to the computeR? Hmm.. I think Flashcard-bestbuy Got something like that.. A CF card that can plug straight into a cable.. But i'm not sure what's the use of it.. Maybe you can email them or call them to ask about it.. heh..

its a pcmcia slot cf card reader. Basically a card reader that u slot into ur pcmcia slot. no cables required. put ur cf card into the reader. slot reader into pcmcia. price between 10-30.

OzOn3 said:
Oh, so your idea is to have whatever shots taken and pass it straight to the computeR? Hmm.. I think Flashcard-bestbuy Got something like that.. A CF card that can plug straight into a cable.. But i'm not sure what's the use of it.. Maybe you can email them or call them to ask about it.. heh..

hey... thanks man. will go down soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.