CF cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
Is there a thread on CF card prices?can please kindly point me to it?couldnt find it.

if not,

what are the typical prices of CF cards now?

i'm looking at minimum 4GB or 8GB as i've gotten my lightroom and i'm going to start shooting RAW.

any 'good' brand to recommend?

btw, where can i get CF cards case?good waterproof ones.

as for water proof case which kind ur lookin at?? if u wan extreme waterproofing go to sheares marketing just directly opposite the beach road camp. there they sell military grade ballistic cases or u can try the small pelican ones which is just ard the size of a brick. it has pressure release valve built in too.

http://pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=1060

as for water proof case which kind ur lookin at?? if u wan extreme go to sheares marketing just directly opposite the beach road camp. they sell military grade ballistic cases.

just normal waterproof cases will do.i'm not going iraq or afgan.:sweatsm:

Try GEPE..
apparantly CP carries this... i've never tried it.. but it looks good...

the ones that nikon gave as freebies at the D2X launch is good enough
4 cards, waterproof and shock proof

i lost mine or gave it away already
so don't ask me, anyone else have info

IMO, the best water resistant case for any memory card = any ordinary memory card case + ziplock bag + rubberband. Cheap, works better than anything & easily obtainable.

Sandisk is the safest CF card around i had try other brand but a number of my RAW pics are corrupted when i wanna view from the cam;s LCD or my Laptop, i either throw away or use as a backup CF card now, even how cheap the price is.
trusted, chop, confirm must use Sandisk

if you go war-torn countries then i will bullet-proof the CF card with armour resistent cam-body;)

haha.. bulletproof urself first la. a camera is no use to a dead photographer. ;p

thanks all.
bought already.i bought 3 more sandisk extremeIII 4GB cards and a gepe card case.:thumbsup:

the sale ppl nv tell u?

they having this promotion those who buy 2G card can get free tickets but not sure when this end

this the address you can ask
Vector Magnetics - Singapore
210 Middle Rd #08-06 IOI Plaza Singapore 188994
Tel: 65-63380129 / 65-63380231
Fax: 65-63368238

the sale ppl nv tell u?

they having this promotion those who buy 2G card can get free tickets but not sure when this end

this the address you can ask
Vector Magnetics - Singapore
210 Middle Rd #08-06 IOI Plaza Singapore 188994
Tel: 65-63380129 / 65-63380231
Fax: 65-63368238

thanks very much for info.but i bought the 4GB cards not the 2GB.:dunno: :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.