CF Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koishe

Oct 19, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Size 512/1GB what's the best reliable, fast and worth the money.....any recommendations ?? Lastly where to buy at good price. Thks

Koishe said:
Size 512/1GB what's the best reliable, fast and worth the money.....any recommendations ?? Lastly where to buy at good price. Thks

I use 2 Sandisk Ultra II 512mb....Bought 280 per piece last year at Cathay Photo.

I have 2 Sandisk Ultra II 1gb. Bought at East Gear. They are fast and so far very reliable. According to their website, current price is $529.

Koishe said:

I think you questions are very subjective. To me, I would like to have 2 pcs of 512 than 1 pc of 1G, just my preference as not pututing all my eggs into one basket. but some may prefer the other way round.

sumball said:
I think you questions are very subjective. To me, I would like to have 2 pcs of 512 than 1 pc of 1G, just my preference as not pututing all my eggs into one basket. but some may prefer the other way round.
That depends on the size of the eggs doesn't it? ie. 4.5mb eggs and 512mb card holds same as 1 gb card with 9mb eggs. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.