cf card corrupt... HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaobai

Oct 1, 2004
west, sg
www.kenkohphotography.com
Hi my friend got a corrupted cf card, anyway to retrieve bk the photos inside? anyone can help? The brand of the cf card is PQI powered flash card series. The error msg is card not formated on pc and when on mac it say to initialize, ignore or eject... Thank in advanced...

If you choose to format it on PC or initialize on Mac, everything will be erased. I suggest you put the CF card back into the camera where it was last used and try retrieving the pictures via the supplied cable/video cable that came with the camera. Read the camera instruction booklet for connection method if you have it.

If you choose to format it on PC or initialize on Mac, everything will be erased. I suggest you put the CF card back into the camera where it was last used and try retrieving the pictures via the supplied cable/video cable that came with the camera. Read the camera instruction booklet for connection method if you have it.
the best thing is not do a thing until you get a flash memory recovery program and run that to recover the data. You will be surprise what can be recovered, frequently more than you think.

the best thing is not do a thing until you get a flash memory recovery program and run that to recover the data. You will be surprise what can be recovered, frequently more than you think.

Deadpoet is right! don't put back into the cam. Can use the pc inspector smart recovery software. I've try out and there's couple of CS folks try out too, and it works on most though. Worth a try.
It can even recover most of my deleted jpg files! :thumbsup:

http://www.pcinspector.de/download.asp?language=1#smart_recovery

Good luck bro! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.