Celebrate in Harmony & Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

illustrious

Dec 3, 2003
SK
claudia.sg
26485456_2539b73d44_o.jpg

Its here again! The annual event for the school.
Everyone's invited to come! Including you!

This year's highlight includes:
Outdoor Adventure Activities
Feeling adventurous? Give the outdoor adventure activities a try. Feel the rush as you fly down the zipline. Test your endurance as you scale to the top on the Hougang Rock. For the faint-hearted, try climbing sideways instead by going across borders on the Bouldering Wall.

Games Galore
Take the A-maze-ing race and the Journey to the West. How about having a go at the traditional activities? Make a Rangoli with a friend, keep the top spinning and do the hula hoop for as long as you can! Get a stamp on your passport at any of these fun and challenging activities, and redeem for a prize.

Art Cover
Immersed in a variety of visual arts forms at the Art Cove. From traditional Chinese paper cutting, henna and batik painting; to much sought after face-painting, nail painting and hair beading. You will also be treated to many more interesting and creative works. Do set aside some money for these treats!

Busking Alley by pupils and professionals.
As you walk down our Busking Alley, you will be treated to an array of talents, ranging from catatonic performer, jugglers, dancers, singers and many more! Do stop to watch, appreciate and contribute generously!

If you wish to cover the event, please drop a msg with your name so that I can prepare the photographer pass for you.

Please note that this is not a paid job. However if you wish to share your photos with us, to be used by the school only, we welcome your generous contributions. Acknowledgement will be given if your photos are used.

For last year's snaps by some of the CSers, links below...
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=87063
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=86136

Hope to see you there!

More details for you...
0800 Arrival of Guests
0810 Arrival of Guest-of-Honour, Mr Tan Kin Lian
0815 Speech by Principal, Mr Goh Ek Piang
0820 Speech by Guest-of Honour, Mr Tan Kin Lian
0825 Declaration of Religious Harmony
0830 Workout (Hall)/ Sandwich Making (Level 3)
0845 Performance by Taiwan Band
0930 Rap Competition
0945 Prize Giving
1000 Tour (Gallery) & Refreshments (Level 3)
1000 – 1500 Free & Easy

coolc4rol said:
me too...
caroline
hp: 90604900

Yeah! Female Photographer! Welcome welcome! See ya there!

Thanks Edmund and Macboy for your reply. See you there too!

:)

The Event is THIS Saturday! If you are free, do drop by. See ya there!

:)

U shld be able to take either 159 from opp AMK MRT and drop of at Hougang Festival Market (Hougang Point) and walk to the school, 72 from Yio Chu Kang MRT drop same place or take 88 from AMK central and drop at the bus stop near the sch :)

Ashleyy said:
U shld be able to take either 159 from opp AMK MRT and drop of at Hougang Festival Market (Hougang Point) and walk to the school, 72 from Yio Chu Kang MRT drop same place or take 88 from AMK central and drop at the bus stop near the sch :)

Thanks Ashleyy! You must be staying very near to the school ah. Too bad you can't make it.

illustrious said:
Thanks Ashleyy! You must be staying very near to the school ah. Too bad you can't make it.

U'r welcome.. Yup. I'm staying behind Bowen Sec.. can walk to the sch.. :bsmilie:
will be quite interesting to shoot but I already got appointment practically the whole day and nite. ;p

Thanks to Macboy, Uncleparty, Coolc4rol and ZeroDivine for the help today! Looking forward to your great photos!

Nice meeting all of you! Hope you had fun!

It was quite a blast this year. I slept 6 hours flat after I got home!

Status
Not open for further replies.