CCD in conventional SLR camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvestnow

May 29, 2002
heard from a friend that there's manufacturer in the market sellin some kinda special CCD which can be attached beside the camera back to take digital pics like around 2.0 megapixels? any1 know abt. tht? or hve any resources abt. tht? =)

No doubt you will also find out that it's really vapourware. Has been in the offing for years now with no real progress. It was only ever going to be designed for a select range of cameras (generally the more expensive ones) and actually features 1.3mp and a 2.85x FLM. Well past it's time, as you can tell. Technical difficulties with mating to the camera were the problem; it's not as simple as simply putting a CCD in place, you need to handle the camera as well to get it to understand that there is film in the camera, but that it doesn't need to wind it on, etc...

IMO, just get a D30/60 / D100 and be done with it.

2.1mp? :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Zoomer
IMO, just get a D30/60 / D100 and be done with it.

2.1mp? :bsmilie:

wha... where got so easy... $$$$ leh...

Does nobody listen to me? I said 1.3mp not 2.1mp...

Hang on hang on I'm not being completely serious there. Just a bit of knee jerk reaction from elsewhere.

Originally posted by Jed
Hang on hang on I'm not being completely serious there. Just a bit of knee jerk reaction from elsewhere.

Just teasing you...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.