CC3 Tiberian Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

satay16

Jan 14, 2006
omg!!!!!! That Ion Cannon Is Sick!!!!!!

MK II + disruptors PWN Brotherhood.

No idea, anyways I confirm won't play. 1.6 celeron sure kena whack bigtime.

MK II + disruptors PWN Brotherhood.

No idea, anyways I confirm won't play. 1.6 celeron sure kena whack bigtime.

hmmm.....but the demo version ran pretty well. even better than generals(which made my com hang sometimes). hopfully the original version wun be too taxing on the system. i will cry is i cannot play CC3 on my com. the same thing happened to me with hitman3, i was seeing that guy walking at 3fps:angry:. aiyah, but com abit old liao also.

hmmm.....but the demo version ran pretty well. even better than generals(which made my com hang sometimes). hopfully the original version wun be too taxing on the system. i will cry is i cannot play CC3 on my com. the same thing happened to me with hitman3, i was seeing that guy walking at 3fps:angry:. aiyah, but com abit old liao also.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: Hey, I can run Hitman 2 without lag!

Never dare to try Hitman 3. Ah, Hitman 2 was fun though. Wa, like dialogue like that.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: Hey, I can run Hitman 2 without lag!

Never dare to try Hitman 3. Ah, Hitman 2 was fun though. Wa, like dialogue like that.

i loved hitman2. ran well on my com too. that's why went hitman3 came out, i went to share cost with my other friend.(we buy originals ok?;) ) in the end, was soooooooooooooooo dissapointed that hitman 3 so laggy on my com.:( my friend felt slightly unfair, so he gave me my share of money back.

hee hee, hitman2 rox. although the gameplay abit too linear sometimes.

i loved hitman2. ran well on my com too. that's why went hitman3 came out, i went to share cost with my other friend.(we buy originals ok?;) ) in the end, was soooooooooooooooo dissapointed that hitman 3 so laggy on my com.:( my friend felt slightly unfair, so he gave me my share of money back.

hee hee, hitman2 rox. although the gameplay abit too linear sometimes.
Well, yeah.

Some of the missions I got so fed up with trying to do it properly I just went Terminator. And works too.. =D

Of course need to replay sometimes.. Stupid comp chooses funny times to lag.

Well, yeah.

Some of the missions I got so fed up with trying to do it properly I just went Terminator. And works too.. =D

Of course need to replay sometimes.. Stupid comp chooses funny times to lag.

my favourite one is the mission where you need to kill 2 bosses meeting up in kirov garden.

omg, that mission was damn fun.:thumbsup: so many ways to kill. can chiong in, can snipe them, sooo many variations. i played the mission 5-6 times trying out all the methods. the best one was to place car bomb, then created havoc. when they go back to their cars.................BOOM!!!!:bsmilie:

my favourite one is the mission where you need to kill 2 bosses meeting up in kirov garden.

omg, that mission was damn fun.:thumbsup: so many ways to kill. can chiong in, can snipe them, sooo many variations. i played the mission 5-6 times trying out all the methods. the best one was to place car bomb, then created havoc. when they go back to their cars.................BOOM!!!!:bsmilie:
Kirov Garden? Isit the one with the pagoda and the garden.

Easiest way was to just snipe. Very very easy. But I circle here and there take damn blardy long to find out where good position to snipe lor. =(

Kirov Garden? Isit the one with the pagoda and the garden.

Easiest way was to just snipe. Very very easy. But I circle here and there take damn blardy long to find out where good position to snipe lor. =(

yar. got two towers to snipe. but if miss one time, woah, they keep running away:angry:. under the left side person's car, underneath got a manhole. so i went underground, planted the car bomb, and then went to the tower where i can see the other car. so when i shot the havoc shot, the left boss for sure die, the right boss, i keep shooting like mad. bang bang bang HIT!:) whoppie!!

hee hee, you just made me install hitman2 again. feel like playing it again.:bsmilie:

yar. got two towers to snipe. but if miss one time, woah, they keep running away:angry:. under the left side person's car, underneath got a manhole. so i went underground, planted the car bomb, and then went to the tower where i can see the other car. so when i shot the havoc shot, the left boss for sure die, the right boss, i keep shooting like mad. bang bang bang HIT!:) whoppie!!

hee hee, you just made me install hitman2 again. feel like playing it again.:bsmilie:
OH NO I MADE YOU WASTE TIME.

Don't play Hitman 2 la. Go and shoot with your camera more. =D

the C&C 3 demo, issit available for download online? Or do u have to get it from shops? =)

OH NO I MADE YOU WASTE TIME.

Don't play Hitman 2 la. Go and shoot with your camera more. =D

nah. too hazy. i am way too sensitive to dust particles and other irritants. but i was shooting yesterday.

i was shooting self potrait:embrass: . damn stupid right? cos i found out i ran out of passport photographs(needed some for uni and scholarship applications). so i setup tripod, setup wireless flash(minolta rox:cool: ) and a 100mm macro.

the idiotic part came when i kept appearing out of frame, cos have to do self timer mode, then quickly run to chair.:bsmilie:

the C&C 3 demo, issit available for download online? Or do u have to get it from shops? =)

yup. from eagames.com :)

nah. too hazy. i am way too sensitive to dust particles and other irritants. but i was shooting yesterday.

i was shooting self potrait:embrass: . damn stupid right? cos i found out i ran out of passport photographs(needed some for uni and scholarship applications). so i setup tripod, setup wireless flash(minolta rox:cool: ) and a 100mm macro.

the idiotic part came when i kept appearing out of frame, cos have to do self timer mode, then quickly run to chair.:bsmilie:
HAHAHAHAHA. 10 seconds one la, you put 2 seconds self-timer ar.

Use Sion's Afghan girl get-up, I bet you confirm all the dust particles also won't come and attack you, with those kinky purple goggles.

Speaking of which, I need to find out how to go to Lim Chu Kang cemetery. Or any cemetery why IR looks good. You have any idea? Or anyone who's actually reading this, anyways.

Passport photos don't need to take too nicely la, hehehe. End up very small only.

no prob. btw, if you want to play as NOD(the demo only has GDI, supposedly), first, you open the list box, press "n", then click on nod. like that, you can play nod liao.;)

HAHAHAHAHA. 10 seconds one la, you put 2 seconds self-timer ar.

Use Sion's Afghan girl get-up, I bet you confirm all the dust particles also won't come and attack you, with those kinky purple goggles.

Speaking of which, I need to find out how to go to Lim Chu Kang cemetery. Or any cemetery why IR looks good. You have any idea? Or anyone who's actually reading this, anyways.

Passport photos don't need to take too nicely la, hehehe. End up very small only.

erm.....no. cemeterys spooks me out.:confused:

btw, what's the girl about sion? me dun get the inside joke, noticed it appeared everywhere. any links? thanks!:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.