East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
Today CBD Skyline shot taken from B. Shear Bridge
stitched 6x A70 shots
shear_03a.jpg

4 sec, f/4.0
ISO: 50

Wow, nice! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hey mega, do u know the best way to get over to that plot of land in the left of your photo? Marina Bay MRT or walk along Marina Promenade & over the Sheares bridge?
Thanks.

Thanks for the comments :)

Newman said:
Hey mega, do u know the best way to get over to that plot of land in the left of your photo? Marina Bay MRT or walk along Marina Promenade & over the Sheares bridge?
Thanks.
I think walk from Marina > up to the bridge > down the bridge > plot of land is shorter way

wow nice... the colour temperature seems just about nice... megaweb, do u recall what white balance settings u used? :)

megaweb said:
Thanks for the comments :)

I think walk from Marina > up to the bridge > down the bridge > plot of land is shorter way
Thanks Meggy!

Not really. It actually gives you a sense of where the photo was taken from.

The colour and sharpness is wonderful. Its amazing that with just F4, you're able to keep the railing and scenery all in focus. :thumbsup:

Just one slight qualm, doesn't it get bored shooting the same subjects from typical angles all the time?

nice shot
btw u use A70 built in stitch mode or use software?

Thanks for the comments again :)

showtime said:
the railing is rather distracting
Agree .. just wanna try some unique angles :)

thoa_rs said:
Just one slight qualm, doesn't it get bored shooting the same subjects from typical angles all the time?
No .. never give up until I get a perfect shot :D

Helbreath said:
nice shot
btw u use A70 built in stitch mode or use software?
I am using a software called VR Worx. I find the stitching is not as good as The Panorama Factory.

wow! great shot!!! beautiful sky man... :bigeyes:
anyway did u bring the tripod along with u or did you just put it on the railing or something like that? :embrass:

megaweb said:
I was using AUTO WB with Vivid photo effect :)

I find that it is better to lock WB on stitched photos. I was in Indonesia taking the panaroma of a potential bridge site (for my real work, I'm a civil engineer) and took about 4 shots. I have fixed the aperture, shutter and focus, but forgot about the WB. It turns out that the different 'extreme' white points caused my Fuji S602 to give me different colour warmth for each of the 4 frames. Sigh... This wont happen on film!

My advise: for stitching, fix every setting you have!

thanks for the links mega, trying them out :bsmilie:

yowch said:
I find that it is better to lock WB on stitched photos. I was in Indonesia taking the panaroma of a potential bridge site (for my real work, I'm a civil engineer) and took about 4 shots. I have fixed the aperture, shutter and focus, but forgot about the WB. It turns out that the different 'extreme' white points caused my Fuji S602 to give me different colour warmth for each of the 4 frames. Sigh... This wont happen on film!

My advise: for stitching, fix every setting you have!
Thanks for the tip :) ... seem like I do not have any "different colour warmth" problem for A70. I also find that A70 can give very accurate WB.

Helbreath said:
thanks for the links mega, trying them out :bsmilie:
You are welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.