cave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but it's closed off and hidden from view, on Bukit Timah.

The rest are man-made, or rather called tunnels, in Labrador Park, Mt. Faber, Fort Canning, Sentosa.
Maybe Ubin, or Tekong?

I would be interested to know if there's any natural waterfall (big/small) on Singapore land.

Last edited:
According to Hey Singapore, a TV programme that was hosted by Lisa Ang in the 90s, there is a tunnel in pula ubin. There were a few bat caves at that time, but they could be close now.

In addition, there is a man-made tunnel in the former KK hospital which is sealed off now by the British when they left Singapore.

I would be interested to know if there's any natural waterfall (big/small) on Singapore land.

Got, when I pee.:bsmilie:

There's one big cave at redhill...where all the jobless and retrenched people go to.....

ke ke....;)

According to Hey Singapore, a TV programme that was hosted by Lisa Ang in the 90s, there is a tunnel in pula ubin. There were a few bat caves at that time, but they could be close now.

In addition, there is a man-made tunnel in the former KK hospital which is sealed off now by the British when they left Singapore.

Ah... i would love to re-watch dvd copies of that series. Wonder where to find... :lovegrin:

there's a stream at bukit timah hill that can be considered a "waterfall" with a little imagination. it does fall downhill, and there are pools of water below it. i cant remember which trail it's on, though. i think it's the blue or the green one.

Ah... i would love to re-watch dvd copies of that series. Wonder where to find... :lovegrin:

At that time VCD was still being developed. And there was no DVD.

So your best chance would be to find VCR tape from your neighbours or are in their 30 years+ or request mediacorp to make you a copy(must pay). I did not tape the series.

Also to the best of my knowledge, SBC and later on TCS at that time did not produce any tape of the series although they ran re-runs.

Does anyone know if they carry the Hey Singapore TV programme on TV mobile?

Last edited:
Since no cave in sg, we can start digging one. And to be different we dig in a real big one. We shall call it cavern.;)

there's a stream at bukit timah hill that can be considered a "waterfall" with a little imagination. it does fall downhill, and there are pools of water below it. i cant remember which trail it's on, though. i think it's the blue or the green one.

there's one artificial one though, water coming out of a pipe hole into a pool which simmers off as a little stream, along the foothills of mount faber. Not sure which side, was pretty disorientated/exhausted after steep hikes/climbs alongside the hill.

Since no cave in sg, we can start digging one. And to be different we dig in a real big one. We shall call it cavern.;)

if it's a cavern, then we already have one massive one underground. but it's for storing ammo. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.