Caution about posting Children pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyanL

Sep 10, 2008
www.ishootwhatisee.blogspot.com
Somehow I have noticed, pictures of kids/babies you post on flickr always gets a lot of views/hits, especially if you do Tag it

So I guess caution to people who want to pose picture of their nephews, nieces or our kids and sharing it publicly.

There are many pervs online! :angry:

Anyone share the same view?

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
let's not jump to conclusions

colorful landscapes versus b&w

pretty girls versus normal ones

all these get more hits too.. :) in any case, i would exercise caution when it comes to posting of children, but not entirely avoid it, there's nothing wrong with posting up an innocent child picture, and if a paedophile is going to lust about it.. that's his own bloody problem, don't you think?

mattlock

Feb 28, 2004
www.superhyperreal.com
Somehow I have noticed, pictures of kids/babies you post on flickr always gets a lot of views/hits, especially if you do Tag it

So I guess caution to people who want to pose picture of their nephews, nieces or our kids and sharing it publicly.

There are many pervs online! :angry:

Anyone share the same view?
actually I would think that the number of child perverts out there are pretty low.
yeah there are a few cases but I would be cautious about the people who sign up for nude workshops in CS....heh

tjhan

Feb 11, 2007
Why would paedophiles look at such pictures? They'll go and look at their real stuff. People like you who overreact are why there is now a huge stigma against helping out small kids in trouble these days, in western countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom