Caught in the act!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rochkoh

Feb 8, 2002
Under your skin
Visit site
P3080156a.jpg

See 'her' hand in my friend's wallet?? 'She' demanded 100 Baht EACH to have our photos taken with 'her'. Daylight, erm i mean Nighttime robbery!

errr, u sure it's for the photos taken, not for some special service she/he provide hor ;p

Originally posted by Simon
errr, u sure it's for the photos taken, not for some special service she/he provide hor ;p

haha.. u mean those..... ;) extra services?

btw, why so expensive one? 100baht each? A little bit siao..

Originally posted by rochkoh
P3080156a.jpg

See 'her' hand in my friend's wallet?? 'She' demanded 100 Baht EACH to have our photos taken with 'her'. Daylight, erm i mean Nighttime robbery!

Where is this place?
100 baht is about 4.2 sing $.
I think they'r just making a living.
Lot's of uni students actually does job like this to earn money for their school fees.
So if S$4.2 to us Singaporean isn't much, we should try to help them.

Hmm.. maybe I can dress up like them and charge lesser.. anyone want to take pic of me? 3 dollars can liao.. cheap cheap! ;p

for each pic taken. Be at Botanical Gardens this sunday morning and ....dont forget the make up and I'd like u to dress up just like the lady-boy in the above pic

Want to take me up on it? Miss Klause...

:devil:

ed

Originally posted by ed9119
for each pic taken. Be at Botanical Gardens this sunday morning and ....dont forget the make up and I'd like u to dress up just like the lady-boy in the above pic

Want to take me up on it? Miss Klause...

ed

Yes yes, I'll also pay $3, but must have makeup on.

Originally posted by StreetShooter
The lighting, Simon... what about the lighting?
And the smoke and the rain? ;)

No worries, we will all bring touch lights. Let’s have this near the ponds, lots of water there, just need buckets to splash water and create the Rain effect. As for smoke...hmmm ...... And smokers out here who wanna help out ???

Hahahaa..... wah lau.. got new sideline.. can earn $... ;p

This is the preview of me.

weirdo2.jpg

The person in this pic is not me ;p

hahaha.. tat picture is from one of the pic people posted in hwz forum ;p This guy really siao..

Yikes! Didn't know the folks here have got cross-dressing tendencies.. :confused:

i'll bring a tissue box and my girlfriend's make-up kit. :D

hahah..once again.. the person in the pic is not me ;p

Originally posted by nutz

Where is this place?
Lot's of uni students actually does job like this to earn money for their school fees.

It's in Pattaya - Thailand.

Well, there was a huge sign behind us which read 40 baht for photos taken. 100 Baht is blatant overcharging. But it was the caught moment that surprised us all - when she/he reached over and took money right out of my friend's wallet! That and her/his most crude, manly voice. See the look of shock on my friend's face? See the look of disgust at mine? Had she/he asked politely in a nice, sweet femine tone, we would have gladly complied.

Not many students in Singapore do this to earn their keep or to support their studies. Not that i know of anyway. Perhaps i should read more Her World magazines. But i do know some of ma female Aussie classmates doing this (in Australia of course). It's kinda strange seeing the girl you know in class, in Men's Gallery.

:what:

Originally posted by Klause
This is the preview of me.

weirdo2.jpg

The person in this pic is not me ;p

hahaha.. tat picture is from one of the pic people posted in hwz forum ;p This guy really siao..

*puke*
oh man....this guy is SICK!!

Originally posted by nutz

Where is this place?

the thing is i dun think "SHE" is a uni student. or "SHE" is a she hahaha!

Originally posted by Klause
weirdo2.jpg

There is only one way to express my disgust.
spit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.