Caught in the act!


Status
Not open for further replies.

rochkoh

New Member
Feb 8, 2002
533
0
0
Under your skin
Visit site


See 'her' hand in my friend's wallet?? 'She' demanded 100 Baht EACH to have our photos taken with 'her'. Daylight, erm i mean Nighttime robbery!
 

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
667,089
2
38
30
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
errr, u sure it's for the photos taken, not for some special service she/he provide hor ;p
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
36
Bedok
Visit site
Originally posted by Simon
errr, u sure it's for the photos taken, not for some special service she/he provide hor ;p
haha.. u mean those..... ;) extra services?

btw, why so expensive one? 100baht each? A little bit siao..
 

nutz

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
155
0
0
45
www.gigabizz.com
Originally posted by rochkoh


See 'her' hand in my friend's wallet?? 'She' demanded 100 Baht EACH to have our photos taken with 'her'. Daylight, erm i mean Nighttime robbery!
Where is this place?
100 baht is about 4.2 sing $.
I think they'r just making a living.
Lot's of uni students actually does job like this to earn money for their school fees.
So if S$4.2 to us Singaporean isn't much, we should try to help them.
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
36
Bedok
Visit site
Hmm.. maybe I can dress up like them and charge lesser.. anyone want to take pic of me? 3 dollars can liao.. cheap cheap! ;p
 

ed9119

Moderator
Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
11,009
47
48
58
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
for each pic taken. Be at Botanical Gardens this sunday morning and ....dont forget the make up and I'd like u to dress up just like the lady-boy in the above pic

Want to take me up on it? Miss Klause...

:devil:

ed
 

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
667,089
2
38
30
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by ed9119
for each pic taken. Be at Botanical Gardens this sunday morning and ....dont forget the make up and I'd like u to dress up just like the lady-boy in the above pic

Want to take me up on it? Miss Klause...

:devil:

ed
Yes yes, I'll also pay $3, but must have makeup on.
 

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
667,089
2
38
30
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by StreetShooter
The lighting, Simon... what about the lighting?
And the smoke and the rain? ;)
No worries, we will all bring touch lights. Let’s have this near the ponds, lots of water there, just need buckets to splash water and create the Rain effect. As for smoke...hmmm ...... And smokers out here who wanna help out ???
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
36
Bedok
Visit site
Hahahaa..... wah lau.. got new sideline.. can earn $... ;p
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
36
Bedok
Visit site
This is the preview of me.



The person in this pic is not me ;p

hahaha.. tat picture is from one of the pic people posted in hwz forum ;p This guy really siao..
 

rochkoh

New Member
Feb 8, 2002
533
0
0
Under your skin
Visit site
Yikes! Didn't know the folks here have got cross-dressing tendencies.. :confused:

i'll bring a tissue box and my girlfriend's make-up kit. :D
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
36
Bedok
Visit site
hahah..once again.. the person in the pic is not me ;p
 

rochkoh

New Member
Feb 8, 2002
533
0
0
Under your skin
Visit site
Originally posted by nutz


Where is this place?
100 baht is about 4.2 sing $.
I think they'r just making a living.
Lot's of uni students actually does job like this to earn money for their school fees.
So if S$4.2 to us Singaporean isn't much, we should try to help them.
It's in Pattaya - Thailand.

Well, there was a huge sign behind us which read 40 baht for photos taken. 100 Baht is blatant overcharging. But it was the caught moment that surprised us all - when she/he reached over and took money right out of my friend's wallet! That and her/his most crude, manly voice. See the look of shock on my friend's face? See the look of disgust at mine? Had she/he asked politely in a nice, sweet femine tone, we would have gladly complied.


Not many students in Singapore do this to earn their keep or to support their studies. Not that i know of anyway. Perhaps i should read more Her World magazines. But i do know some of ma female Aussie classmates doing this (in Australia of course). It's kinda strange seeing the girl you know in class, in Men's Gallery.

:what:

:devil:
 

nutz

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
155
0
0
45
www.gigabizz.com
Originally posted by Klause
This is the preview of me.



The person in this pic is not me ;p

hahaha.. tat picture is from one of the pic people posted in hwz forum ;p This guy really siao..
*puke*
oh man....this guy is SICK!!
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
41
east side
Originally posted by nutz


Where is this place?
100 baht is about 4.2 sing $.
I think they'r just making a living.
Lot's of uni students actually does job like this to earn money for their school fees.
So if S$4.2 to us Singaporean isn't much, we should try to help them.

the thing is i dun think "SHE" is a uni student. or "SHE" is a she hahaha!
 

M

Megadark

Guest
Originally posted by Klause
There is only one way to express my disgust.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.