Catz (=^.^=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is my 1st shot on a cat. It caught my attention while I was heading home. I'm a animal lover too... Feel free to Comment.
#1.
55256025.jpg

#2.
55256028.jpg

#3.
55256026.jpg

#4.
55256027.jpg

Very beautiful cat and very nicely captured too. Were these taken at the evening with flash?
The iris is so big and round :bigeyes:

wong1979 said:
Very beautiful cat and very nicely captured too. Were these taken at the evening with flash?
The iris is so big and round :bigeyes:

Yupz... The surrounding is dark. I happen to bring out my full gear today... And some cat food... Hehehe... ;)

the cat looks like it has the nicest fur and its eyes are almost luminous :eek:

erm just for #1
is there another cat behind it ? :sweat:

Thks raptor84 and furrycake for comment. :) No furrycake, there is only one cat.

I likes it's coat of colors and eyes... A friend told me this feline is a pedigree breed. Her fur is a nice soft greyish with blacken strips. The eyes is yellow with black iris, sparkle and clean... A really cute furball indeed... ;) She is friendly and I almost took it home though... But was thinking she might have a owner around as this is the 1st time I saw her around this neighbourhood. :think:

jUzMoO said:
Thks raptor84 and furrycake for comment. :) No furrycake, there is only one cat.

I likes it's coat of colors and eyes... A friend told me this feline is a pedigree breed. Her fur is a nice soft greyish with blacken strips. The eyes is yellow with black iris, sparkle and clean... A really cute furball indeed... She is friendly and I almost took it home though... But was thinking she might have a owner around as this is the 1st time I saw her around this neighbourhood. :think:

oh becos i thought there's another paw /tail behind the cat for #1
sorry ;p
it does look well groomed, just look at its furs and paws :)
and it does make a good cat model :lovegrin:
i love cats but my family wont allow me to keep and not to mention i already have 2 hammies...

furrycake said:
oh becos i thought there's another paw /tail behind the cat for #1
sorry ;p
it does look well groomed, just look at its furs and paws :)
and it does make a good cat model :lovegrin:
i love cats but my family wont allow me to keep and not to mention i already have 2 hammies...

She's actually cleaning itself while I took the shorts on #1... :bsmilie: Well... Ya better not take kat back then, if not ya hammies might be on the kat menu... :sweat:

jUzMoO said:
I'm a animal lover too... Feel free to Comment.

Animal lover???

Flash the cat somemore and they will go blind....permanently :nono:

It is worse if you use flash to shoot cats at night...cos the "aperture" in their eyes will open fully to allow them to see at nite (as u can see from your pic)...but if u fire a flash suddenly, they wont have time to adjust the "aperture"and this will damage the cells that enable them to see at night

even for human, you will also feel the pain in the eyes, but for us is fine because we are more conditioned to artifical flash....but cats are not...this is worse than putting them to sleep cos they will end up having accident when they cannot see clearly. :thumbsd:

Hey nice and sharp pics!! :thumbsup:

Agreed with Wai... try not to use flash on Cats... thanks
And try not to reveal the locations of the cats as well :D
:thumbsup:

Wai said:
Animal lover???

Flash the cat somemore and they will go blind....permanently :nono:

It is worse if you use flash to shoot cats at night...cos the "aperture" in their eyes will open fully to allow them to see at nite (as u can see from your pic)...but if u fire a flash suddenly, they wont have time to adjust the "aperture"and this will damage the cells that enable them to see at night

even for human, you will also feel the pain in the eyes, but for us is fine because we are more conditioned to artifical flash....but cats are not...this is worse than putting them to sleep cos they will end up having accident when they cannot see clearly. :thumbsd:

Thanks for your comment... It is a dark enviroment with little lightings. I do have what you have mentioned in mind. Yes, cats eyes are serveral times better then humans. In fact they have a layer of filter to enable them to see very well in the dark. Dun worry, the flash wasn't on direct, I had it up on 60 with sofen on it. And each shorts are taken with a proper distance. It'll be liken a lighting to a cat in the night... :)

jUzMoO said:
She's actually cleaning itself while I took the shorts on #1... :bsmilie: Well... Ya better not take kat back then, if not ya hammies might be on the kat menu...

okie i see clearer now, its the hind paws ;p
i cant have any cat in my house now, my family members love the 2 hammies alot. they're winter whites and really furry ... good snacks for any cats :sweat:

i like the cat's pics here, kawaii :lovegrin:

alrighty, ive taken note when taking pics of cats next time :)

Stray or whose neow? Clean and nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.