Catwalk Fashion Show at Orchard Rd..4pm..3 Sep (Sat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleeksports

Aug 24, 2007
Adopted from SPCA (2003)
Members who are interested in this event..kindly PM to me for the missing jigsaw piece.

That is the "LOCATION."

From previous events, too many cooks can actually spoil the soup.

Invited photographers MAY be given an ID Tag to wear but this is still being discussed with

the modelling agency.

There will be at least 6 models from an established modelling agancy who has just celebrated

its 20th Anniversary at Resort World and some of their models were just featured in the Chinese newspapers

on 31 Aug (morning edition).

I am hoping to get about 10-15 photographers for this gathering. But if response is overwhelming,

I will approach the modelling agency for approval.

Please PM to me with your contact.

More importantly....take this opportunity to meet people in ClubSNAP.

Let's learn from each other.

Here's the list of members interested in this shoot:

1) Sneaker X
2) wdEvA
3) surrealDreamWalker
4) asterix 54
5) loneWolff
6) dave 75
7) valance 75
8) shivasg
9) RanZCross

Pardon me...if I may have accidentally mis-spelt your Nicks. :)

Sorry members....

Have to close shop for this gathering as the group size has grown to a comfortable number.

FINAL List of Members joining this event:

1) Sneaker X
2) wdEvA
3) surrealDreamWalker
4) asterix 54
5) loneWolff
6) dave 75
7) valance 75
8) shivasg
9) RanZCross
10) kitokits
11) ssl1424 (and gf)
12) MangMang
13) wukhone2007
14) sounak1982sept

Meeting Time: 3.30pm

Place: Next to the stage

Hope to have a memorable time with all of you.

Hi sleeksports,

My apology i didn't come becoz i did not receive your PM reply regarding the 'location'.

P.S: i don't know where is this 'next to the stage'

Regards.

Forgotten how to post picture here.

Last edited:
Hi sleeksports,

My apology i didn't come becoz i did not receive your PM reply regarding the 'location'.

P.S: i don't know where is this 'next to the stage'

Regards.

Hi Bro,

No worries...I believe was my mistake in not following-up with you....I think your mailbox was full when I tried to PM you.

Anyway, I will PM you for the next shoot on 17th Sept.

Cheers....

Hi Bro,

No worries...I believe was my mistake in not following-up with you....I think your mailbox was full when I tried to PM you.

Anyway, I will PM you for the next shoot on 17th Sept.

Cheers....
Bro,How to post picture here cos long time never post picture inside the clupsnap.

how do we share photos? that would be nice

Hi Bro,

Maybe you could post yr photos under the section:

"Ready, Lights, Action!"

You could invite other photographers to post in your thread if you are comfortable with it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the shoot...it was rather short (27mins worth of catwalk).

I was promised by the modelling agency that the next show, the models would be an eye-candy

for the photographers. They were not present due to an overseas assignment.

I wanted to arrange for the models to stay behind after the show to mingle with you guys, but apparently some

of them had to do other shows and as for me, i was in the midst of organising a Flea Market for my residents.

So SneakerX....hope your shots turned out to your expectation....see u at the next show!!!

Hi Bro,

Maybe you could post yr photos under the section:

"Ready, Lights, Action!"

You could invite other photographers to post in your thread if you are comfortable with it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the shoot...it was rather short (27mins worth of catwalk).

I was promised by the modelling agency that the next show, the models would be an eye-candy

for the photographers. They were not present due to an overseas assignment.

I wanted to arrange for the models to stay behind after the show to mingle with you guys, but apparently some

of them had to do other shows and as for me, i was in the midst of organising a Flea Market for my residents.

So SneakerX....hope your shots turned out to your expectation....see u at the next show!!!

That fashio show it kinda of short and I shoot until my flash batteries flat.Luckly,I bring along a spare flash light and batteries.If not,dun know where get batteries.

Hi Sleeksport

Thanks for giving us the heads-up for the fashion show. It was short, brief but sweet. Will be looking out for the next show!

Sorry...had difficulties in logging on for the past few days....

Would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the photographers who turned up for the shoot ...

Please share some of the moments of this event by posting them on the thread started by SneakerX under

"Ready, Lights, Action!" with the rest of Clubsnap members.

Don't worry if it is not picture perfect...by posting the pics would only complete the experience.

As for those who couldn't make it, no worries...do keep in touch with me and i will try to organise another gathering.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.