Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuderia

Sep 7, 2006
Bt. Merah

Found this stray around my neighbourhood basking in the sun. Tried to approach this feline from a low angle to capture that sleepy expression as she was just fed by a kind hearted lady. Wished that I've got more time to recompose the pic for a cleaner BG, but my model just refuse to pose for me anymore.:cry: Your comments and critics please.:)

raptor84

Dec 6, 2005
Singapore
www.furry-photos.com
I do not really get that 'sleepy' look as you mentioned but more of one deep in contemplation. I love the warm lighting and the mood captured. I have one crop suggestion below to help draw more attention to the face :) I can take it down if you wish.

nysheng

Sep 11, 2006
the closer crop is better. was going to suggest that u do a crop of the face only, but someone has done that already =)
careful abt the exposure though...it's almost going to overexposure land ;)

Scuderia

Sep 7, 2006
Bt. Merah
I do not really get that 'sleepy' look as you mentioned but more of one deep in contemplation. I love the warm lighting and the mood captured. I have one crop suggestion below to help draw more attention to the face :) I can take it down if you wish.

Point noted. I'm no expert in animal moods but after a good meal like that I won't mind falling asleep under the sun:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Glad you like it

Scuderia

Sep 7, 2006
Bt. Merah
the closer crop is better. was going to suggest that u do a crop of the face only, but someone has done that already =)
careful abt the exposure though...it's almost going to overexposure land ;)
Thanks! will be more careful next time:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom