Nov 18, 2004
ABC Market
www.sil.per.sg
Appreciate any comments. Thanks. :)

cats_01.jpg

cats_02.jpg

cats_03.jpg

cats_04.jpg

No 2 and 4 is pretty cute. 6 is pretty scary :bsmilie: Nic epictures, keep up the art of making photos, or just enjoy it :)

Thanks guys. It was my first "virgin" shoot with my FZ20.

still got a lot to learn from u guys in here. :)

hey guys... issit me or the photo... The first photo seem to be focus on the wrong place... it seem to me tat the body was the focus rather than the head...
the soft focus on the head seem to be distracting...

Hong Jia said:
hey guys... issit me or the photo... The first photo seem to be focus on the wrong place... it seem to me tat the body was the focus rather than the head...

Experts in books and magazines usually advised to focus on the eyes. But I always have problem trying not to scare the creature away with my short and slow lens. Sil's probably a cat person.

Hong Jia said:
noted. the focus is off.

thanks.

#5...favourite among the whole bunch.

5 & 6 stand out, would not look out of place in a calendar :thumbsup:

I like 5 too, but I actually like the cat's pose in 7 better.. heh, just lazing about...wish I could be doing that.. The branch/stick in front of it a little distracting though.. IMHO.. I am completely new to photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.