Status
Not open for further replies.

shunzi

Nov 14, 2008
Where: The Arts House Gallery, Old Parliament House, 1 Old Parliament Lane
When: Till July 28, 10am - 10pm
Admission: Free
Info: Cats Of The World

A visual celebration of cats from Greece, Italy, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Taiwan and Singapore.

If you haven't been to it, now is the chance. :)

AND! of course you got to see familiar works from some of the peeps in CS. :)

Last edited:
Hi, Yishun got a lot of :heart:Lovely Cats around. May I bring one of those to the Exhibition?:bsmilie:

lol? it's a cat photo exhibition.. not a cat exhibition..

Yap! By the way, how to take photos of cats? They always active on the night after 8pm. I used to use my flash to take some of the Lovely Cats around my area buy it turn out both eyes become red and lighting over exposed :dunno:! After some shots, I end up playing with the adorable cats.:bsmilie:

Great exhibition. I loved the piece where the kitten is picture against the ruins in Greece, the angle make it so majestic and other cats in funny poses.

Yap! By the way, how to take photos of cats? They always active on the night after 8pm. I used to use my flash to take some of the Lovely Cats around my area buy it turn out both eyes become red and lighting over exposed :dunno:! After some shots, I end up playing with the adorable cats.:bsmilie:

LOL care off thread but I think best is to do at day time lor got sufficient light.
I tried at night also. Not very good, difficult for me, cos I am newbie. Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.