Catherine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shodan99

Nov 5, 2004
Just one picture which I think is worth posting....

shodan99-DSC_7470editweb.jpg

Not very strong image, but the light in her eyes and serene expression hopefully is good enough....

Thanks for viewing!

I don't see any serenity in this picture. The pose is forced. The shoulder, chin, nose and forehead are all blown. One eye is brighter than the other. Hair is messy. This is not a picture that works with messy hair!

Show us a better one?

It is worth posting, and it's beautiful.

Wai Leong
===
Just one picture which I think is worth posting....

shodan99-DSC_7470editweb.jpg

Not very strong image, but the light in her eyes and serene expression hopefully is good enough....

Thanks for viewing!

I don't see any serenity in this picture. The pose is forced. The shoulder, chin, nose and forehead are all blown. One eye is brighter than the other. Hair is messy. This is not a picture that works with messy hair!

Show us a better one?

Its true that there are some blown highlights in the picture, but it will not apparent when it goes into print. After all, these are just technicalities. For the uneven eye brightness, ambient morning light is finding its way onto the model's face. For me, this makes the shadows and highlights a more interesting picture.

As for the expression, you have a point there... Perphaps a better picture may result in a more conducive setting.

Thanks for viewing!

the light's too glaring..

I think you've grabbed her eyes really well.

Woah, so long den post ah?? This one not bad, but u sure only this one worth posting??

I'll see if there are anymore worth posting in the coming days..... hee

Highlights looks glaring to me and the shadows falling on her face does not look very attractive, does not enhance her features... Her expression also looks a little forced... Just my opinion on this pic.

I quite like it.
Maybe why it seems as though the pose is forced is coz
the lights are in her eyes?

I was there mah. ;)

Hey DP, the hair seems fine!

Hee... Looks like a marmite moment here... Some like it, some dont! Thanks all for the feedback!

For me personally, I am quite divided on whether should this is a keeper or be in the bin... I quite like the eyes but its true that its glaring.

Relaince, Thanks for links! Very useful indeed *adds to favorites*

Thanks for viewing!

Status
Not open for further replies.