cathay photo

allenleonhart

Sep 17, 2008
seems like their shop at penisular kenna black out.

but hey! they used modelling lamps of their strobes:bsmilie: so cool

seems like their shop at penisular kenna black out.

but hey! they used modelling lamps of their strobes:bsmilie: so cool

Lucky for them. But they still can't do business coz the cash register, nets and credit card machines are all down. Must have lost quite abit of revenue

Lucky for them. But they still can't do business coz the cash register, nets and credit card machines are all down. Must have lost quite abit of revenue

70% according to papers:think:

This happens almost every week.Experienced this 2 times already...

06.jpg

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_563825.html

I was there last Thu evening and couldn't make a payment via credit card. When I returned on Friday, they still had no power but could already accept payment via credit card.

:Later,

I was there last Thu evening and couldn't make a payment via credit card. When I returned on Friday, they still had no power but could already accept payment via credit card.

:Later,
Yeah, they had some of their equipment connected through extension cables to a point outside, in the corridors there are powerpoints

been like this when i bought my lens from them last month...luckily the salesperson i know told me to leave my number behind and he dropped me a call a while later when the power was back up