Cathay photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gripmaster

Apr 6, 2009
i went to peninsula shopping center(isnt it the same place as the peninsula plaza?) today but i cant seem to find CATHAY PHOTO anywhere in that mall.

can anyone help me hw to get there?

Last edited:
Amazing. If you cannot find, why don't ask the people around since you are physically there?

doesn't make sense to not ask and waste your effort for going down

alright, i did try asking security guards there but they too, didnt know where it is.
anyway , thanks for the INFO! much appreciated.

If you still can't find

Go to Marina Square, they have one shop there

alright, i did try asking security guards there but they too, didnt know where it is.

if even they dunno where it is, then you are at the wrong building.

go to the building that sells of thai food. the one facing St Andrews Cathedral.

if you still canot find Cathay Photo there, go visit an optician next, and get your eyes checked out.

By the way it's the Building that sells Burmese not Thai Food. The Building that sells Thai Food is in Golden Mile. Let's not confuse our already confuse friend.

Best Regards Tony

peninsula shopping centre is juz behind funan.. peninsula plaza is just directly across the road..

well its the buidling between the capitol building and funan to be exact

go to the building that sells of thai food. the one facing St Andrews Cathedral.

if you still canot find Cathay Photo there, go visit an optician next, and get your eyes checked out.

:nono: sarcastic humour doesn't work on the internet.

By the way it's the Building that sells Burmese not Thai Food. The Building that sells Thai Food is in Golden Mile. Let's not confuse our already confuse friend.

Best Regards Tony

my bad my bad. i cant differentiate them really. i only know they smell like food, and smells quite the same as Golden Mile...

Draken413o said:
sarcastic humour doesn't work on the internet.

sarcastic to you. normal way of speech to me.

You mean the optician will test him to read this sign: :bsmilie:

C A T H A Y

Maybe its how u pronounce the word "cathay" that causing the security guard to misundersand u, most Singaporeans pronounce as "kat-they", while in some other countries it is pronounced as "kat-fey".

Status
Not open for further replies.