Cathay photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, i did try asking security guards there but they too, didnt know where it is.
anyway , thanks for the INFO! much appreciated.
if the security guards don't where it is, one thing for sure you are at the wrong building...

security guards of another building might know where is Cathy Photos, since Cathy is being there for many donkey years, but we can't presume every security guards around that area should know.

anyway, since you know Cathy Photos is at Peninsula something something, can ask the anyone around there is there another building also have the name of Peninsula.

maybe everyone should take a few minutes of your time now, store all the contact info of your labs, camera stores, service center into your mobile, one day you might need it or able to help others.

Maybe its how u pronounce the word "cathay" that causing the security guard to misundersand u, most Singaporeans pronounce as "kat-they", while in some other countries it is pronounced as "kat-fey".

no no cannot "kat-fey" :nono: ... they may direct u to a cafe or kopitiam, haha

Cathay Photo at Peninisula is actually situated at a 'hidden back lane' at the ground floor.

If you are at the main atrium area, you will not be able to see it. Must explore a bit behind the other shops.

Cathay Photo at Peninisula is actually situated at a 'hidden back lane' at the ground floor.

If you are at the main atrium area, you will not be able to see it. Must explore a bit behind the other shops.

Just imagine you're in the Forbidden City when you're in Peninsular.

Between the West Chamber and East Chamber, there is the Hallway of Prosperity.

Through it you go past the Imperial High Court.

Behind it is the hidden back lane that leads you to the Courtyard of Everlasting Peace. Cathay is just opposite there.

:)

Just imagine you're in the Forbidden City when you're in Peninsular.

Between the West Chamber and East Chamber, there is the Hallway of Prosperity.

Through it you go past the Imperial High Court.

Behind it is the hidden back lane that leads you to the Courtyard of Everlasting Peace. Cathay is just opposite there.

:)

I just went to the KangXi exhibition. There is an actual map of the Forbidden City on display, I think your directions might be wrong :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

alright, i did try asking security guards there but they too, didnt know where it is.
anyway , thanks for the INFO! much appreciated.

I believe TS can find where's Cathay now, with much info in this thread. Cheers :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.