Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff49er

Apr 11, 2003
Punggol Park
Hi all

this is what I got from CP today:

Dear Valued Customers,

In our move to serve you better, we are pleased to announce that we now accept instalment payments at 0% interest
when you make your purchases at our retail outlets, using Visa / Mastercard from Citibank, DBS or OCBC Bank.

For more details on the terms and conditions that apply, please do not hesitate to approach our staff at any of our retail outlets.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to continue being of service to you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this email because you signed up with I-Touch from Cathay Photo. To unsubscribe, please visit http://www.cathayphoto.com.sg/i-touch/unsubscribe.phtml

so go and

BUY BUY BUY

Paul_Yeo said:
yes buy buy buy until your credit overdraft :sticktong

then come to ClubSNAP and SELL SELL SELL

Same thing one lah. They'll tell you when you pay by cash, it'll be $x. If you pay by installment, it'll be $x + what ever percentage.

Try asking them if there's any difference when you pay by cash and by installments. Nothing is free is this world.

Virgo said:
Same thing one lah. They'll tell you when you pay by cash, it'll be $x. If you pay by installment, it'll be $x + what ever percentage.

Try asking them if there's any difference when you pay by cash and by installments. Nothing is free is this world.

The trick here is to bargain then pay by card.

jeff49er said:
The trick here is to bargain then pay by card.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard that if you use credit/debit cards, they can only sell you at the retail price.

Hmm... isn't that beginning to make sense? ;)

Gr|ever said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard that if you use credit/debit cards, they can only sell you at the retail price.

Hmm... isn't that beginning to make sense? ;)

I have never bot any camera from CP at the suggested retail price. If the suggested retail price is $2288 for eg, the usual salesman will give me lower like $2100 and i get to use the card and ask for 6 or 12 months instalment.

I am sure they will operate the scheme like the Courts furniture ..... you will be personally liable for non-payment. If you default on any payment, they got the right to take back the cam and sell it to the open market at whatever price they can fetch and you still got to top up the difference. Anyway, if you have not pay in full, the title of the cam will always belong to CP.
If have to, i suggest don't go for anything more than 4 instalments. If you need to pay the amount by more than 4 instalments, it means that you really can't afford the cam .... look for a cheaper one and upgrade later. Nothing is for free in this world.

Canonised said:
I am sure they will operate the scheme like the Courts furniture ..... you will be personally liable for non-payment. If you default on any payment, they got the right to take back the cam and sell it to the open market at whatever price they can fetch and you still got to top up the difference. Anyway, if you have not pay in full, the title of the cam will always belong to CP.
Where would Courts sell to in open market? Maybe thats a cheap way to buy second hand cameras :devil:

Why no one tell me when I buy camera from them using citiback MC.not cheap leh.5K+

sabahan said:
Why no one tell me when I buy camera from them using citiback MC.not cheap leh.5K+

it may be a blessing that no one told you. is it great to be free of debt?

Status
Not open for further replies.