Cathay Photo Mid Year Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaotic

Feb 14, 2002
Tokina AF 19-35 f/3.5-4.5 going for $299 at Cathay.
Comes with Free monopod, lens pen and crumpler phone pouch.

Clearance Sales( Limited pieces)

Tokina 20-35 F2.8 Minolta $455
Tokina 80-200 F2.8 Canon $655
Tokina 80-400 Canon $599 Minolta $499
Tokina 17 Minolta $379

*Disclaimer* I have nothing to do with Cathay Photo and hold no responsibility to accuracy of information. Just informing you guys from what I see on the Newspaper today.

What are you waiting for? Buy buy buy!

P.S. I think advertising in here will clear their stocks faster than on Life! :devil:

tokina 19-35 is available in all the major mounts.

imaginary_number said:
Any comments on this lens, anyone?

this looks tempting!

behyx said:
this looks tempting!

Yes, it sure does. Waiting for someone who couldn't resist the temptation to provide some feedback.... :)

That would be me :D
Got the ATX 828 + a 77mm UV
Paid by credit card, no extra cost.
The box has the list price of like $2xxx heh heh ... not sure if it's a good deal but good enuff for me.
Lens comes with metal (screw on) hood, carrying case/box, built in tripod mount.. havent had a chance to really test it out though.

imaginary_number said:
Yes, it sure does. Waiting for someone who couldn't resist the temptation to provide some feedback.... :)

wantunn said:
The box has the list price of like $2xxx heh heh ... not sure if it's a good deal but good enuff for me.
Lens comes with metal (screw on) hood, carrying case/box, built in tripod mount.. havent had a chance to really test it out though.

is this the AT-X 828 AF PRO??

bought 19-35 this evening. somemore c/card with no extra charge. value for $$.... monopod is Akarui brand, dunno if it is good, but free :thumbsup:

scud said:
bought 19-35 this evening. somemore c/card with no extra charge. value for $$.... monopod is Akarui brand, dunno if it is good, but free :thumbsup:

What mount u bought?

Nikon?

behyx said:
is this the AT-X 828 AF PRO??
As written on the box, it's the AT-X 828 AF Pro 80-200mm F2.8 SD

i called CP to check out the availability of the 80-200, and it's sold out :(

wantunn said:

Cool! Taken any shots with it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.