Cathay Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

delirious

Any idea if Cathay carry Crumpler Camera Bag??Looking for 1 urgently.....dont like lowepro..hehehe..

no i don't think CP carries Crumpler bags... only Lowepro and a few other mainstream brands. Crumpler is a australian brand i think.

hmm...then anywhere else carry crumpler bag???er...i looking for a cool and hippy camera bag like crumpler..don't really like lowepro..any recommandations?thanks!

delirious:

You may have to give up the idea of getting a Crumpler cam bag for the time being till new shipment comes in. I have been hunting high and low for one for the past two weeks and it seems that stocks are out at the present moment.

The last I've checked, CP Peninsula and Marina each carries a Seedy Three with bunion insert. However, it is HUGE! DaCave at Queensway SC is left with only a small toploader Crumpler. There is also a brown-colour Old Lord at Camera Workshop - but that's the one and only piece they have there. I would have bought it if it was of some other colour ... :dunno:

If you really can't wait, try the Crumpler Australia website (I reckon the shipping cost is lower from Australia than the US!): www.crumpler.com.au. Be warned that the Australia site does not have as many models as the US site.

well...i think crumpler dont ship out of australia and states..i think they don't..not really sure..and also i wouldn't know the measurement..well...just too bad...try give CP a call tomorrow to check with them. ;)

Originally posted by Kit
Cathay do carry Crumpler but somebody mentioned that new stock will only be arriving in June.
oops my mistake... paiseh. :embrass:

Originally posted by delirious
well...i think crumpler dont ship out of australia and states..i think they don't..not really sure..and also i wouldn't know the measurement..well...just too bad...try give CP a call tomorrow to check with them. ;)

Been to the aussie website, there is an option to ship overseas, just that you have to pay more. I was at CP PP yesterday, and they said the soonest is June. (But when in June?!)

As for the measurements, check out the US website - it has the measurements stated in inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.