Catering Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjhan

Feb 11, 2007
Hello all,

I'm organising a birthday party for my friend, and we are looking for a good caterer. Knowing how knowlegeable you guys are in food, I'll love to hear your advice, recommendations and first hand experiences, since most of the caterers I've seen are pretty bad to be honest.

It's my friend's 21st party, so I'm trying to not let there be any negative aspects to remember.

The key issue though is cost. Is there any Japanese-style buffet catering as well? The theme of the party is set to be Japanese, though this part is more flexible.

The priorities should be 1. Good to eat, 2. Not that expensive, 3. er provides Japanese food?
Thanks in advance!

Hello all,

I'm organising a birthday party for my friend, and we are looking for a good caterer. Knowing how knowlegeable you guys are in food, I'll love to hear your advice, recommendations and first hand experiences, since most of the caterers I've seen are pretty bad to be honest.

It's my friend's 21st party, so I'm trying to not let there be any negative aspects to remember.

The key issue though is cost. Is there any Japanese-style buffet catering as well? The theme of the party is set to be Japanese, though this part is more flexible.

The priorities should be 1. Good to eat, 2. Not that expensive, 3. er provides Japanese food?
Thanks in advance!

Avoid Four Seasons. I ordered from them for my father's 70th birthday this year. Food was not enough. Even the delivery driver who set up the table also admitted. Luckily I had back up plans & bought from nearby coffeeshops "zi-char".

Neo Garden, Select.....

Status
Not open for further replies.