Catch Taufik & Sylvester @ 3loGy Live! Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazekang

Aug 29, 2004
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
Join Taufik Batisah and Sylvester Sim at the 3loGy Live! Concert this evening, Friday, 5pm, at Orchard Park Green, next to Orchard MRT station.

The Singapore Idols will be there to support SingTel's launch of its 3G services. They will be joined in by other popular artistes like Tanya Chua, Jack Neo, Ah Du and YiDA.

There will also be a special appearance by Singapore’s national soccer team and the cast from the movie I DO I DO.

The concert will be hosted by TV celebrities Mark Lee and Jamie Yeo.

So keep your Friday night free and join the celebration. See you there!

hazekang said:
Join Taufik Batisah and Sylvester Sim at the 3loGy Live! Concert this evening, Friday, 5pm, at Orchard Park Green, next to Orchard MRT station.

The Singapore Idols will be there to support SingTel's launch of its 3G services. They will be joined in by other popular artistes like Tanya Chua, Jack Neo, Ah Du and YiDA.

There will also be a special appearance by Singapore’s national soccer team and the cast from the movie I DO I DO.

The concert will be hosted by TV celebrities Mark Lee and Jamie Yeo.

So keep your Friday night free and join the celebration. See you there!

Aiya :eek: I have to work leh. Can't go down to shoot. Sigh... :(
But anyway, thanks for the info hazekang. Anyone going down ?? Can shoot some nice pictures and post it here ?? hehe.. :bsmilie:

what time u guys going down? i not sure if i am able to complete my work early or not. tomorrow still got cheerobics

Good Good... Hope to see some nice pictures from you guys :bsmilie:

The Cheerobics heats open to public meh ?? :what:

Adzz said:
what time u guys going down? i not sure if i am able to complete my work early or not. tomorrow still got cheerobics

Adzz,

what will you be going down? I shall reach there before 5pm.

i shall be going! yay! thx for the information!

tied up in job. dont think i can go down in time leh...

haze: will be there in the morning

Clearing my ORD leave at the moment.Might go down since I'm collecting my new glasses at Wheelock Place. :)

IMG_1926_small.jpg

IMG_1951_small.jpg

The stage abit too far away from the spectators, n the official photogs took turns to block me. :(

My pics all lousy anyway, so block also nvm

hazekang said:
The stage abit too far away from the spectators, n the official photogs took turns to block me. :(

My pics all lousy anyway, so block also nvm

It's ok la. You still manage to steal 2 shots of Taufik & Slyvester, that's not bad loh. Seems like the lighting condition is rather challenging :think:
:thumbsup: Good effort & try. Thanks for sharing with us :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.