Cassandra appears on Maxim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adzz

Jun 20, 2004
West area
Apparently, its not about her, rather Maxim is talking about AIDS campaign in Singapore.

So what do u guys think of this issue? Who has the copyrights to the photos?

HWZ has the scanned images. :)

wow... i think if i am the photographer... i seriously got problem pressing the shutter... but den again... espn... i mean the sue thingy...

get ur copy fast in case it reallys get recalled back.

Dunno what to say leh, I mean previously, she wasn't that happy when her photos are up on CS and got leeched, and eventually, someone pleaded all who host up her pics to take it down. And that was just pics of her in some carshow.

Now she hits Maxim with those pics...

man... i think her modelling career either (a) hit astronomical heights, or (b) down in the crapper now...

if HWZ forums are anything to go by.... :eek:

she has apparently make it big in HWZ. So many threads on her now... I hope that Maxim recalls the magazine back fast.

!...My Blood almost sprayed all over my monitor!!!!..

;)

Adzz said:
So what do u guys think of this issue? Who has the copyrights to the photos?

depands on the model release. If the rights is released to the client without saying anything about how it is/can be used, than the copyrights belongs to the client and they can do anything they want with it.

yqt said:
depands on the model release. If the rights is released to the client without saying anything about how it is/can be used, than the copyrights belongs to the client and they can do anything they want with it.

den its super suay liao... but i think she not that naive now... but den again... maxim also not born yesterday...

But we don't know 2 sides of the story yet. So there may be a possibility of recall.

CHEONG MY BROTHERS!

Think I remembering seeing those ads beside bus stops with her pix on it, & it was too a AIDS ad... think maybe these 2 are just part of the whole assignment..

Yeah basically it comes down to what has been agreed with the advertising agency on the use of the photos. Would be quite unethical to just put the pics on the cover, and seriously, the agency must have sent some pretty high res pics for Maxim to use.

dont think copyright is the issue here, besides it would be VERY UNUSUAL if there is any action based on copyright. It will also be very unusual if the model has any copyright to sue on.

Status
Not open for further replies.