Casio E750 or Fuji F11


Status
Not open for further replies.

jo999

New Member
Dec 16, 2005
4
0
0
#1
Hi Guys,

Need help... This will be my first camera.. Not sure which 1 to buy :dunno: :dunno: . As not sure I'll know how to use those manual function camera like F11..:think: Think E750 will be easier to use but F11 have ISO1600 but E750 don't have.. Please help... thanks..
 

jo999

New Member
Dec 16, 2005
4
0
0
#2
Oh will consider 1 more camera Sony T-9...

Needs/Requirements
1. 60% indoor, 40% outdoor
2. Best picture quality (good color, sharp)
3. User-friendly
4. Fast autofocus, bright lens

THANKS...:)
 

jnet6

Senior Member
Apr 21, 2004
8,179
0
36
not here often anymore
#3
jo999 said:
Hi Guys,

Need help... This will be my first camera.. Not sure which 1 to buy :dunno: :dunno: . As not sure I'll know how to use those manual function camera like F11..:think: Think E750 will be easier to use but F11 have ISO1600 but E750 don't have.. Please help... thanks..
function or picture quality???
try out both cam, see which 1 are u comfortable with. :)

*my vote F11. (a picture will tell u e diff when u are restricted not to use flash)
 

gooseberry

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2004
1,952
0
0
Central West
#4
The F11 has auto modes, so you won't have to worry about not knowing how to use it. Then when you get more experienced, you can start experimenting with the manual/semi-auto modes.
 

wiz23

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2005
2,940
0
0
Bukit Panjang
www.pbase.com
#5
My vote goes to F11 as well :)

It does not have a full manual mode, only Aperture & Shutter priority modes, which u don't have to use. It has idoit-proof functions like the full auto mode & 'natural light' mode, so don't worry abt not knowing how to use it.

My wife can use it, I'm sure u can too ;p I hope she doesn't read this :bsmilie:

Image quality is very good, no complaints from me so far. Just bear in mind it's a digi compact, not a DSLR.

:cheers:
 

jo999

New Member
Dec 16, 2005
4
0
0
#6
Thanks guys for your comment.

I was thinking about the disadvantage of F11:

1. A little bulky compare to Z750( design wise, Z750 is nicer :D )
2. Video wise, think Z750 is better since is MPEG4 :think: ??
3. XD card is more expensive. [ I have one 512MB MMC card(Nokia HP) can use up when SD card is full :lovegrin: ]

:sweat: ....Headace.... :sweat:
 

ziploc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,576
0
0
Snoopyland
#7
jo999 said:
Thanks guys for your comment.
I was thinking about the disadvantage of F11:

1. A little bulky compare to Z750( design wise, Z750 is nicer
2. Video wise, think Z750 is better since is MPEG4 ??
3. XD card is more expensive. [ I have one 512MB MMC card(Nokia HP) can use up when SD card is full ]
Ah! But bulkiness, video & media were not your original requirements. Your original requirements are:

jo999 said:
Needs/Requirements
1. 60% indoor, 40% outdoor
2. Best picture quality (good color, sharp)
3. User-friendly
4. Fast autofocus, bright lens
;)

If your original requirements are more important, then it is the F11, as picture quality and ISO wise the Z750 is no match for the F11. You do need high ISO with low noise if you take pics indoor 60% of the time.

But if you take a lot of videos, then Z750 is definitely better (but why would you want to take videos with digicam instead of videocam? :think: ). I don't like the xD on the F11 too, but that is something I can live with.

So it all boils down to what you need. Happy hunting! :)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom