Casio Digital camera recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm as i'm working in the IT show, any kind souls can provide me with the pricing of the finePix f31fd and Z5fd in places like alan photos and the stuff they give?

IT Show is selling @ $499, with case, DPC-M2GB, NP-95 DSC Mini Tripod, Lens Cleaning Kit, xD Card Reader & screem protector

Btw between the Z5fd and F31fd, which is better?

Thanks! =)

hm as i'm working in the IT show, any kind souls can provide me with the pricing of the finePix f31fd and Z5fd in places like alan photos and the stuff they give?

IT Show is selling @ $499, with case, DPC-M2GB, NP-95 DSC Mini Tripod, Lens Cleaning Kit, xD Card Reader & screem protector

Btw between the Z5fd and F31fd, which is better?

Thanks! =)

HAHAHA. cool. what a small world. i'm working for the IT show too! :D i think Z5fd is really cool! love it alot. intending to ask my auntie to get one. but between Z5fd and 40fd, which one will u choose? but between the z5fd and 31fd i'll probably go for the Z5fd as its much slimer! and its a newer model. how bout the 40fd?

however, if u're going for the Z5fd, there's no stocks for the brown and raspberry pink one now :/ only got silver :( stocks will come in at the end of the month. so you'll have to pay first, collect free gifts. and den collect the camera at song brothers at the end of the month!

hmm i dont have the time to go down, working @ the show.. as i dun mind getting those gifts from the show, seems quite handy, but if the price dun differ much, then i'll get from the show already..
any idea around how much they are selling?
or is there a number that i can call?

hmm i dont have the time to go down, working @ the show.. as i dun mind getting those gifts from the show, seems quite handy, but if the price dun differ much, then i'll get from the show already..
any idea around how much they are selling?
or is there a number that i can call?

which model u want to get?

still considering on the model.. as F31 would be the best choice of all of them.. but the size is bothering me..
anyone z5 owners can comment? whast the max ISO that the z5 can go without noise?

Thanks..

still considering on the model.. as F31 would be the best choice of all of them.. but the size is bothering me..
anyone z5 owners can comment? whast the max ISO that the z5 can go without noise?

Thanks..

so far i think z5 is great. iso max is 1600. haven tested out the noise level yet.
my fren just bought it at the IT show. with 1 extra batt plus all the standard stated on the flyer!

din didnt decide what cam to get before the end of the IT show.. was busy working anyway...

hmm i'm actually looking at the Ixus 70 now.. tried it out and it's quite good..
as i heard that ixus would be better than fuji on outdoor shots? while fuji is better for indoors?
i do take some indoors shot, but most of them are outdoor..

any comments on the ixus 70? or 75?
Thanks.

din didnt decide what cam to get before the end of the IT show.. was busy working anyway...

hmm i'm actually looking at the Ixus 70 now.. tried it out and it's quite good..
as i heard that ixus would be better than fuji on outdoor shots? while fuji is better for indoors?
i do take some indoors shot, but most of them are outdoor..

any comments on the ixus 70? or 75?
Thanks.

well, fuji works better for night shots. though canon has relatively natural print out colours, the noise level is rather visible. even at iso 200/400 u can spot noise.
if u're intending to get either the 70 or the 75,
get the 70 den. because the main difference between the 70 and 75 is just the screen.
mp wise, its still still same.
furthermore, bigger screen equals the higher battery consumption.
so i'd advise u to go for the 70.

hmm another question regarding the ixus 70.. given the mp, how many pics can i take using a 1gb/2gb SD card?

Thanks..

hmm another question regarding the ixus 70.. given the mp, how many pics can i take using a 1gb/2gb SD card?

Thanks..

depends on the resolution u set. if its in the highest mp,
ard 500+ pictures.
den 2gb is ard 1000.

hmm okie thanks..
i'll most prob set on the ixus 70 already..

any tips on taking care the cam? as this is my first digicam, was using an Nokia N73 for my phototaking previously..

hmm okie thanks..
i'll most prob set on the ixus 70 already..

any tips on taking care the cam? as this is my first digicam, was using an Nokia N73 for my phototaking previously..

nothing much for a compact camera i guess.
just keep it dry and clean.
and dust the lens occasionally if there's dust on it.
and keep yr fingers off the lens :)

hmm so i guess i dont need a lens cleaner yeah?
a microfibre cloth should do the job? =)

got a price of $472 from Alan Photo, any idea are there places that are selling cheaper?

Hi guys, i'm interested to learn photography, and am looking to get my first digital cam to start off with.
But i'm in quite a low budget, ranging from $250-$400..

Will be interested in casio Exilim, but wonder which one do u guys recommend? would like it to be as slim as possible..

Thanks
my recommendation? don't waste your money on a casio.

get the Z5fd from MS Color or Alan Photo. Definately perform better in low light compared to Canon ixus. You just need to compare ISO 400 and above side by side to notice the huge differences.

why not consider canon powershot A710is.
reasonable zoom at 6X plus got IS and viewfinder somemore.
most slim cameras have already take out the viewfinder which helps to save battery life rather than depend on LCD.

why not consider canon powershot A710is.
reasonable zoom at 6X plus got IS and viewfinder somemore.
most slim cameras have already take out the viewfinder which helps to save battery life rather than depend on LCD.

cause i need the cam to be slim..

thanks for the recommendation =)

In what way is Ixus better besides the brand name?

Anyway, MS Color at AMK Hub extends the Fujifilm IT Show promotion till today. They also sell the ixus as well. You might want to go down today to compare.

CNYPromo3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.