Casio camera users fall in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
might join the rank soon.

by the way, can find out from you, is the best shot feature in those Casio useful?

Originally posted by fcpga
by the way, can find out from you, is the best shot feature in those Casio useful?

Very. :p

Originally posted by fcpga

they're very useful and could produce very interesting effects :)

Me me ... :rbounce:

Originally posted by Jayan

Erm...bro fcpga...u ditching oly soon or just getting another DC???

might be ditching olympus to get QV-4000, might only.....

Reporting In~ ... one and no blank file~ :eek:

Currently using a casio QV 2900

Originally posted by luc
Currently using a casio QV 2900

welcome to the club! could see that you're already having fun with it! :)

feel free to ask questions too! :) currentl, I probably the one with the most accessories to go with the camera ;p

Originally posted by mpenza

feel free to ask questions too! :) currentl, I probably the one with the most accessories to go with the camera ;p

actually, I am looking forward to getting a tripod, what would you recommend?

I was looking at this tripod from carrefour, one going for S$20 and one for S$30. What do you look out for when choosing a tripod?

Hi, me reporting late :embrass:. Owned the camera for about 2 months. Seen action in Shanghai and Suzhou but not very satified with some of the results :confused:. Maybe need more hands-on. Question: Do you need to white-balance everytime before you shoot?

Originally posted by AnotherAngle

Hi, me reporting late :embrass:. Owned the camera for about 2 months. Seen action in Shanghai and Suzhou but not very satified with some of the results :confused:. Maybe need more hands-on. Question: Do you need to white-balance everytime before you shoot?

I don't. Usually just select the one that's suitable for the situation and fire away! :)

Originally posted by AnotherAngle

I leave it on auto most of the time ... changed oni to see which setting looks more natural

Mpenza do you noe the price of the charger / adapter for the 2900 ??? ... which do u tink wld be betta ... the casio one or the MW one ???

Originally posted by Simplicity

Mpenza do you noe the price of the charger / adapter for the 2900 ??? ... which do u tink wld be betta ... the casio one or the MW one ???

someone mentioned that he got the Casio one for $45.... then it's better!

someone mentioned that he got the Casio one for $45.... then it's better!

45 ?!?!?! ... tot it was ard 70 bucks :eek: ... juz to double check ... the casio charger can oni charge AA battz ... is an intelligent charger and can be used as a power adapter for the 2900 rite ???

Originally posted by Simplicity

45 ?!?!?! ... tot it was ard 70 bucks :eek: ... juz to double check ... the casio charger can oni charge AA battz ... is an intelligent charger and can be used as a power adapter for the 2900 rite ???

Yup. Jayan has it. You could confirm with him.

Okie~ tank kewl~

Status
Not open for further replies.