Casio camera users fall in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Juz got a Casio QV4000 yesterday from AP. Was kinda scared initially coz like most people go for Canon, Olympus and Nikon cams. Had to decide between the Olympus 3040 and QV4000, chose the latter coz more features :) Tell me I made a good choice pls.

Anyone currently using QV4000? Care to share any tips?

dont worry.. i think u make a good buy! :thumbsup:

u planning to get another accessories? i reply to your other posting abt the other accessories i got for myself. at that time i was deciding on either QV4000 or G2. but G2 is $200 more ex than QV. think one of the significant advantage our QV4000 have over G2 is ability to use AA batteries. i read from DPreview that thw QV manage to last almost as long as G2 batteries!! but think the Canon battery is pretty ex n if our camera run out of power, we can just go grab any AA batteries from the shelf n start shotting again :) :)

the night shots i had is pretty good! i especially like the large range of shutter speed. but there something i not sure, most of the indoor shots i took turn out quite dark, is it normal? i did used flash but still no use. i adjust the EV setting n then it turn out fine. i use +1EV.

Originally posted by kim
dont worry.. i think u make a good buy! :thumbsup:

u planning to get another accessories? i reply to your other posting abt the other accessories i got for myself. at that time i was deciding on either QV4000 or G2. but G2 is $200 more ex than QV. think one of the significant advantage our QV4000 have over G2 is ability to use AA batteries. i read from DPreview that thw QV manage to last almost as long as G2 batteries!! but think the Canon battery is pretty ex n if our camera run out of power, we can just go grab any AA batteries from the shelf n start shotting again :) :)

the night shots i had is pretty good! i especially like the large range of shutter speed. but there something i not sure, most of the indoor shots i took turn out quite dark, is it normal? i did used flash but still no use. i adjust the EV setting n then it turn out fine. i use +1EV.

read in a review anout this cam, they mention the flash is kinda poor in normal mode, gotta set it to strong flsh to slove the dark problems...

oh.. i see... but my friends already complaining of the flash making them blur bblur.... if increase the flash... i think they will kill me.....:bsmilie:

Hi guys,

Hmmm...my indoor shots turn out pretty well leh, even in near total darkness. I think instead of using stronger flash, can try increasing the EV lor. If u think QV4000 flash is poor, wait till u see the Nikon 995 one.

Hi,

am new here ... I am using a Casio QV3000ex, am very happy with it except that I am unable to find an underwater casing for it ...

am planning to takeup scuba and take underwater photograhpy ... but all the casing are meant for nikon canon , etc ..

anyone can advise ?

Status
Not open for further replies.