Cash Card Swap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
Damnit... someone swapped my cashcard... probably my door not locked properly...

i remember i still got about at least 50bucks or more in it... then yesterday night i exit a shopping mall carpark, display show 1.9... damnit...

but at least still gimme a cash card... nb... :angry:

Damnit... someone swapped my cashcard... probably my door not locked properly...

i remember i still got about at least 50bucks or more in it... then yesterday night i exit a shopping mall carpark, display show 1.9... damnit...

but at least still gimme a cash card... nb... :angry:

How come thief so nice one, still replace one for you, with no value.

it doesn't some like a thief act..

don't know I lost how many cashcard on my bike liao, so now aday I so kiasu, wallet got two cash cards, and never top up more than $10 in the card.

don't know I lost how many cashcard on my bike liao, so now aday I so kiasu, wallet got two cash cards, and never top up more than $10 in the card.

Yup! same here, motorbikes are very much prompt to cashcard theft. The design of the IU is really lousy. Should at least give out a beep sound when we off the engine else how do we remember we ever inserted the card?;(

dunno y also, tat 1 new card, mine old card... nb... but mine cash value higher...

Go and get your transactions printed, then you'll know what went wrong or if the thief did swap the card, you may be able to track him down? :dunno:

Go and get your transactions printed, then you'll know what went wrong or if the thief did swap the card, you may be able to track him down? :dunno:

dun think so can lah... still waste money go print receipt. anyway, i sometimes never lock my car cos i park infront of my office only... and sometimes forget to wind down windows...

dun think so can lah... still waste money go print receipt. anyway, i sometimes never lock my car cos i park infront of my office only... and sometimes forget to wind down windows...
I thought printing a transaction is free?
Must be someone who has been observing you for quite a while already..

be glad the thief dont have to resort to smashing your windscreen to steal the cashcard.. if not will lose a lot more than $50.. :bsmilie:

better keep two cashcash, one for everyday use,
one is specially for paying parking at Shenton way :sweat:

Ya 1 for shenton way area.. I park my vehicle there for about an hour and half, it costs $12. If you do have a high value cashcard, you will be stuck at the exit area...

Status
Not open for further replies.